Reviews for He's My Nephew
FreaKyJealousoveralLyCalm4 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was fab! I really love Rhonda and Sid as a couple; this is probably the best story I've seen for just them on here. Thanks! :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Aw exllcent and touching fic
RiceFace chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Good I like Sid my fovorie caracter he good fo Rhondaa me like funni

Kidd too
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Excellent one. I usually don't like Rhonda/Sid, but you did a great job here.

Keep the good writing.
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aw, I loved seeing Sid and Rhonda together. You pulled off the pairing really well and you did a great job with making it work. I absolutely loved how you teamed the two of them together in taking care of Finn, who by the way, sounds like an adorable baby. And like he could belong to Sid and Rhonda. I also like how Sid was just a human kid and how he resented Finn at first. He's human. However, it was great how Sid and Rhonda went from not wanting to take care of the baby to really loving him by the end. The development was gradual and not impulsive, and you wrote it really well.

You also did a nice job with putting in the original characters (Sid's brother and sister-in-law) and it felt like they fit right in the story.

'We've been planning this vacation for fifteen years! Another kid ain't stoppin' me from taking it!'

So... from that line, I take it that Jeffrey is several years older than Sid? I figured that, since he was never on the show, plus that line also just has the impression in me that Sid was a surprise baby. I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case.

Anyway, great story! Thanks for a good read. :)