Reviews for If Equal Affection Cannot Be
Pirateweasel chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Beautiful...
meerkatzz007 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Good one, very real and at the sane time, inventive!
iloooveinuyasha1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Your words revive them only to let them pass softly away. I cry for them. Beautiful, haunting fic. I enjoyed it even as I cried. Thank you for writing it.
veils chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hauntingly beautiful, and utterly tragic, you've created a wonderful tale. I don't often venture into Marcus/Ivanova, but you've made me love them together. You made me long and ache for these two to be together, with your fabulous writing and perfectly crafted story. Wonderful job!
Mothstar chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I almost cried...
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wow. Just...wow. How can something that short be that powerful? Beautifully tragic with Steven's humourous advice at the beginning finally leading to the haunting ending. Marcus should never have died but fics like this help so much. The use of quoted poems was a nice touch and completley true to his bookish character.

Very touching.
danielle chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Very skillful storytelling and blending of poems with scenes. Memory suggests scenes 2 & 3 don't feature in any episode, but I had to think back, because they are so real they ought to have been filmed. Scene 5 was done with moving simplicity. Well done.
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very nicely written. I love that poem by Auden too, and several of the others are excellent choices for Marcus I thought.