Reviews for You Never Hear the Shot That Takes You Down
Maddy chapter 17 . 3/17
This is truly amazing. It has key details and is so heartbreaking. I have cried at least 5 times already and I haven't even finished it yet... every chapter I read I feel like I'm dying inside, but in a good way. It was interesting, dramatic, thrilling, and heart wrenching all at the same time.
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
This is a good story of Neal and physical pain and recovery. He was so terribly hurt he wanted to die. I liked Alex in this story. El and Peter were excellent. Mozzie, particularly in this last chapter was great. He knew Neal was still struggling but left him his dignity.
Nadamalki chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
One of the BEST stories I ever read on Fanfiction dot freakin net!

Frankly speaking, I never watched a single episode of White Collar. I'm a Supernatural fan and read no fanfiction but that.

I stopped by your story by accident, was looking for a good TV series Hurt/Comfort fanfiction and somehow you stood out. I actually had to Google the series so I'd know how Neal and the rest of the characters look like!

Now after reading your amazing story, I can't wait to get my hands on this show! I think Supernatural's gonna face some harsh competition!

Apart from all of that, seriously, your story was so well written I kept forgetting this was a fanfiction! You had me glued to my chair for the last 5 hours! I couldn't stop reading! Your plot is just so perfectly well built and written I... I'm just speechless over here. I'm always for a hurt!Dean, but I gotta say that a hurt!Neal is just as good! Can't believe I just said that...

Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to continue reading! Oh crap oh crap Raylinn escaped!
MarJan53 chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
You are most welcome. As good as you at the hurting you are doing a good job on the helping and healing nobody ever seems to tell Neal that the person he's been told died didn't
MarJan53 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Regular little sadist aren't you at least he was found when he could be helped I also like friendship between Eland neal"s partners in crime neal suffered but he got evidence of rRaylin's crime
Euphemia chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
I thought I couldn't bear it any longer... gosh what a ride ;-) As a German I'm waaaay behind with the series - here we only have season two out on DVD ;-(
So I'm pretty happy to read myself through all the lovely stories *g*
Really like your work... now off to the next part :-)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
Awesome story. Kept my interest till the very end. Enjoyed it fully :)
cmcaggia3 chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
ohmygosh... you are pur aamaaazing. i couldn't sleep last night until i finished it! you are a perfect writier, and you added mental and emotional stablity not just phsicial. so perfect 3

and i figure the more you act okay, the more you belive it and become okay.

Perfect story! coming to stalk you now xD
Lilrobin chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
your panic attack scene was good I've had plenty some so bad I've passed out my mom hates it when I go to friends or school worried I'll have one luckly my bff's stepmom who she lives with knows wat 2 do she's a nurse
L8E IN TIME chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
Amazing! I love this story! So much Neal pain! You're awesome! So talented! Keep on writing! Lokking forward to reading more from you!
WitchPencil chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Ah! I want to read more because its soooo gooooood and i know i have more chapters to read which is awesome for me but not so awesome at the moment because im soooo tired. I'm just happy happy happy that ive found your story. I love how well its written. Thank you soo much. I cant wait to continue.

Until i do,

Chow4noW
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
The first chapter looks really promising, just need to point out something...I'm afraid that you've mixed up the 'you're' and 'your' somewhere...it's a common mistake, no worries!_
True Love Lives Forever chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
LvSammy chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
HOLY CRAP! This was great...i started this at 10 and its 3:33 AM and I just finished it. ..I had a few interruptions from the kids...this was great...THANKS FOR A GREAT STORY!
hollowgirl15 chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
This story was amazing! It was realistic and very angsty and whump-tastic! I. L. O. V. E. D. I. T! Really truly did. :D