Reviews for The Official Request
AngelesPG chapter 9 . 4/15
Jaja ese gorro es un insulto para Sasuke pero ahora le va a traer buenos recuerdoa me encanto tu historia fue romantica y divertida gracias espero que escribas mas historias de este par
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 3/18
Awesome story! Thank you for your hard work!
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 9 . 2/4
Awesome! Their development rolls well. Their love is literally amazing. I don't know what to say. For one, Sasuke accept everything of Naruto including flaws. He didn't want him to change and turn to a mindless puppet. He just wanted him as him. Even though he is a possessive bastard, that's why he made that official request in the first place, he kind of want the best for Naruto, who is dense and naive, which make it even the more hard. He is skeptical to Sasuke's motives. Naruto is someone who never experienced love as a child and Sasuke giving it to him felt so heartwarming. It feels so right when Naruto accepted Sasuke, allowing him to shower him the love that's exclusively only for him, and the love that he so long to deserve. Someone who treasures him and cares for him. Yes. So wonderful. They're like puzzles. They literally complete each other, filling the emptiness in their heart. (Round of applause! Thanks for sharing this beautiful story!)
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 9 . 2/4
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 5 . 2/1
the possessiveness is showingNice. Sasuke. Just not too much lol
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 2/1
Heya! Came here from wattpad. I saw this story on vonlane's account. I checked your profile and there all good! Especially the SasuNaru ones since I'm a big fan of them, so there's a little bias, I guess. xD I already saw the plot and seem interesting. I have Spanish blood though I'm not fluent at the language...so, yeah I'm ok with the English one, though it's only my second language. It's complete here, anyways so I'm here xD. Ok, let's go first chapter! (Sorry, if you think I'm weird.)
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 2/1
I saw this story on vonlane's wattpad accountI can understand English and this story is already complete...(?) so I just came here and saw you have other stories that were very interesting. I don't necessarily need to read this on Spanish xD (I have spanish blood but I'm not that fluent at the language. Unfortunately). Ok, I love the summary already. Let's go, chapter 1! Ps: sorry for my weirdness
Farala chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
I really liked the nice speech about monsters. nice work.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
Fucking incredible!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
My OTP feels! The fluffy love! My heart is too full
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
I can't wait for Naruto to really examine how he feels towards Sasuke! He seems to purposely avoid thinking along that train of thought
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
I'm cracking up that in the end, Naruto is more focused on dinner than Sasuke being into him. His last thoughts aren't, 'I'm going on a date with my best friend, I'm nervous', they are, 'Holy crap, what a cool surprise! Food!' Lol leave it to Naruto.
Hunting chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
I can honestly say I rate it a 9.5/10. Definitely interesting and worth my time.
Jory515 chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
Omg LOL ،( I'm going to chidori his ass) ، I laughed so hard at this
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
I want to skin Kinjin alive. Oh my Naruto. Sasu wuvs you though...