Reviews for Why She Glows
LiningsOfSilver chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Lovely! this was one of my favourite scenes in the movie :) you've done a great job - very sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
lovely
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Good story. I like how the tie-in with the book and movie fit so well in this story. It was like reading a missing chapter from the book, which I haven't read. Nice filler, as we need that to explain what's going on.

Aria Breuer
WistfulGallifreyan chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was wonderful! I saw the movie for the first time and needed something until I could get my hands on the book and this was perfect. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Alex the sorceress 43 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Very well done. I love stardust. OMG! I still need to write a story on it! Derp!
Girls' Wings chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love how you kept the description as narration. I could, quite literally, hear the story being told in the narrator's voice from the movie. It made potentially boring description interesting and easy to read.
Wonderful chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I LOVED this! I was trying to find something to help me get my fill of Stardust (YouTube was just NOT cutting it) & low and behold, I found your 'fic by googling it. I'm so grateful you wrote this. Thank you, thank you.
AccountKiller1111 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That...was...perfect. It was well planned, long enough to be interesting but not annoying, it had a little mystery (what with the stars knowing and all), and it was fluffy. Perfect! :)
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
So cute! So sweet! Loved this!
ry123red chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
too cute. great story!
roranicusp0ndicus chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Yes, perfect. -
PS chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
How wonderful! Your sweet story is simply too good. I think you captured the innocence of Tristan's and Yvaine's romance perfectly. The narration of this fanfic matched the tone of the movie well. Congratulations, this was exactly what I was looking for after just finishing the movie: A bit of insight on what the characters might have really be thinking through it all.

PS (Pleasantly Surprised)
tree-lovegypsy chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love this story. I like how it was just like the movie but in depth with Yvaine's feelings, you did a very good job.
Flan303 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was brilliant! I love this pairing and this part of the film.
elizabethpendragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
was a very good on-shot!

very good indeed!