Reviews for Tick, Tick, Tick, It's Over
Deb chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is really quite moving. It's incredibly an realistic and raw portrayal of someone who's seen so much violence, it no longer phases. I love that Hotch and Prentiss bond over their their mutual uneasiness of the aforementioned fact. I mean, wow. I'm a pretty terrible reviewer, so there is no way I can convey the amount of praise this story deserves. This is really fantastic.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow... that was... amazing! It was... wow... heartbreaking and yet at the same time it was so sweet and totally needed! The garbage disposal was... wow babe, you are AWESOME! I loved it!
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It is dark. But, as you said, sometimes one needs to visit the darkness inside. And that applies to both people and characters. Honestly, I don't usually like stories that portrait a "depressed Prentiss". I just came to realize, reading your story, that it's because they go over the top. In this case, in your story, you've painted a very realistic picture of it. And you've done it with a beautiful style.

See you,

allthatisevil
BbyStarlette chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is really good. And I loved how the first paragraph sounds poetic with the 'tick, tick, tick'. LOL. Sorry, I suck at explaining my selfP

Anyways, I'm looking forward to that next chapter. And you will write it... HA! ]