Reviews for Crossfire
Remiel chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
How fantastic!

This entire story is done with a great amount of detail and expression. I had no trouble at all picturing the emotions in the character's faces and body language, and their interactions play off of each other really well. You have a talent for letting the story unfold and holding the reader's interest and suspension of disbelief. Please, please, continue this great story!
Kaito90 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
New chapter yay! I was starting to get worried.

I'm looking forward to see if Zorori's nightmare is just a bad dream or a premonition of sorts.
Kaito90 chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
New chapter! Yay! I can't wait to see what happens next. You got a permanent reader!
Kaito90 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
This story is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
The Cartoon Network Master chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I have to admit in the short time that I have known Kaiketsu Zorori, the fanfictions still make me open-mouthed with wonder as I discover more about the cute fox and cute boars, and their amazing adventures. Sad to see that so far there are only three (counting the two here and the one in Keroro World Forums), but it gets interesting to watch.

At first I didn't realize what the summary and the overall plot of this first chapter had in common, but I can see that so far it's becoming an amusing story, living up to the name of the anime.

Keep going! I added this to my story alert so I find out what happens next and I'll bet it will be good! :)

The Cartoon Network Master