Reviews for Naruto: Between Two Worlds
mattcun chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
plz write more
shadowcat ninja chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
More please put more I want to know if they let Naruto become an X-kid since he's too young to be an X Men
pushi chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
please uncanceled this
issic clark chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
This is a good story I hope you make more chapters
Trying -Helps chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I liked the story up until the Kyuubi bit. I really don't like that thing. Other than that the story was very good.
Take the good person test.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
supert history
zel chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Oooo u should say naruto the next powerful mutant with ten tails that rival the phoenix
princess yuei chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
it was really an aawesome chapter(s) and i cant waite to read more i hope u do it soon cuse it was really good :)
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter of this story. very well written 2.
sky-guard chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Nicely done.

Things your doing right: mokuton, rogue caring for him.

Problems: not enough emphasis on the regeneration, given that this is an x-men cross over fic you need to put emphasis on some other atribute other than growing plants maybe merging with the fox and controlling it's power.

Ja ne
lambtastic chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Little naruto is so cute:) I love his powers even though he hasn't shown them yet. I wonder if the hokage will allow naruto to stay with the x men. Please continue soon
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
If nothing else please make sure that the Hokage gets someone awesome preferably Itachi to teach Naruto to be a wicked cool ninja mostly because Itachi might get framed for killing the Uchiha clan or he might have to do it and at that time he can teach the hell out of Naruto but Itachi doesn't have to do it just someone cool like Maybe Yamato or Tsunade because of his whole Mokuton connection to the both of them Yamato because he was experimented on and Tsunade because her ancestor was Hashirama who used Mokuton
AnimeIceFox chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
That was great! I hope you decide to come back to this story. If not I understand...
darkryubaby chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
hm, i understand that this is a fanfic and as such you can do as you please but I don't think the X-men, good guys or not, have the right to keep Naruto from the Village. Not only do not have the jurisdiction to take a child from his home land but they don't have the knowledge or skill to deal with him. Naruto is by law, (and for lack of better wording) ward of the state. They can't do anything besides make him feel safe for the time being. Naruto belongs with Ninja's and I have a feeling that if they try to keep him not only will it be considered kidnapping and they (realistically) will get there asses handed to them. True Naruto is treated badly, i know, but without that AND becoming a ninja, he would never have become the great person he is yrs later. It's the people mets he along he's journey to be accepted that make it even better because through his pain he knows how to heal them and they heal him. That's my thoughts on the matter. anyway, update soon.
Dalxein chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
You seem to have a bit of trouble with sentence flow and to a lesser extent, run-on sentences. A little comma work should fix that. There's one case of two people speaking in the same paragraph, too, but I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't a personal peeve of mine. Other than that and some common issues like 'your' instead of 'you're' it looks pretty good.

The plot itself is very interesting and I look forward to seeing where it goes.