Reviews for Can you Feel the Heat
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 2/25
good job
stella96 chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Awesome job. i love major wump stories. you wrote it so nicely and smoothly. i didnt realize until today how many of your stories i have added to my favorites.
storyfan101 chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Another great tale for the 5-0 team!
Craftygirl11 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Loved the one before this one and I love this one. I also love the humor you put in both of them. Just marvelous. Mow I am going to read some of your other stories.
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
ROTFLOL! I can totally picture Steve and Danny fighting over the gun and who gets to shoot it...too funny! :D
janie m chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Thanks for this story, I really enjoyed it.
Runner043 chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Just finished your story. Thanks for a nice fic-ride and some whompage.
ginkies chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Loved this story as much as the first Chin, Steve, Danno, Kono :O Totally rocked it so so so SO MUCH!
Krishnaa chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
loved it... love steve/dany friendship/h/c fics... esp steve hurt and danny taking care of him... please write some more
vampyfreak chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Great fic!
jodiesto chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
Thanks
Effie17 chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
Good story, thank you.
angelofjoy chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
This was a fantastic story and you wrapped it up beautifully, and the Journey was a great touch! Also before my time, but not my parents and because of them and their rocking music I can totally relate. Great Band! Props to you and to Danny for liking them!
BlueEyes444 chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
Oh, it did. It was brilliantly fantastic! :D

What a wonderful story and I'm dying to know what you'll come up with next! :D
Machaggis chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
I really enjoyed this story; very exciting and full of action! You need to write more to get us through this lull in new episodes:-) The only thing I think that would make the story better, would be even MORE Steve whump! LOL!