Reviews for The Cullen Ranch
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 25 . 4/10
Cute story! I especially liked the way the ranch was set up and ran, and I loved Abby! Would have liked to know more about some of the supporting characters, especially in the epilogue. For instance, were Emmett and Rose ever together? I'm assuming not since you never said, but they didn't seem to be with anyone else either. And what about Jasper? I find it hard to believe that five years later three of the five Cullen kids would still be single, but I guess you had your reasons.

Anyway, overall a decent little story. Thanks for writing this!

Blessings,
-BMW
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2015
Well, you have a lot of stuff correct, but this judge shouldn't handle that case, this is a minor's case judge. A whole different judge, a judge that can give an official felony, handles rape, assault, murder, and grand theft. And is always performed in front of a jury
Guest chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
Very nice story.
rebeccanichelesmith chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Great story! However, there are a plethora of (minor) grammatical errors that can be easily fixed.
milagglad chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
linda
WerecatAlpha chapter 25 . 6/21/2014
One word: Adorable!
WerecatAlpha chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
I sowwy i no comment! Fowgive me?
sanekittens chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
It was alright.
sanekittens chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Famous last words.
sanekittens chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
I-is it weird that I'm actually happy about this?
sanekittens chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Hmmm
gaberz92 chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
This was am amzing story! I loved how real u kept it.. lot of people go through hard time before they fine their full happines... i can't tell u how much i loved this story along wit others.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
My god I love this. Through the rough parts and all the story was amazing.
Shawna chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Great first chapter. This is my first time reading this story and so far I like what I've read. Keep up the good work!