Reviews for Black and White
Snowshinobi chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OMG that was beautifully done! How you made Tenten bear it, spiraling down into insanity in the process, and then eventually dive in to meet her end too so she could be with him . . . wow. Depressing, yes, but nonetheless horrifyingly beautiful (that's a compliment!)!
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow:o that was the effing best! It was adorable in a creepy psychopathic kind of way. I adored it. I think it was ur best depressing piece EVER! _ lol i'm feeling suicidal and this fic is giving me some serious motivation! Jk. I'm alright! Haha. I loved this!

xoxo

princesshyuuga01
Kella Toh chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Gorgeous. Safe to say, the best NejiTen (and probably Naruto-) fic I've ever read. I was bawling my eyes out for a good 10 minutes, before collecting and reminding myself that it was JUST A STORY, and to stop being such a 5-month-old.

Absolutely breathtaking.

11/10 / 6 Stars
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
...

Wow. I'm actually in tears reading this. This had such an eerie feeling to it, a depressing shade. You can seriously pull anything off.

It was so sad to see how broken Tenten was, what her sanity had come to. While I was reading, I could seriously understand why she'd followed in Neji's footsteps, but even still I was inwardly begging her not to do it, since I've struggled with suicide myself.

But anyway, this was a fresh change from what I'm used to reading from you. Really, really outstanding job; you totally worked it. Amazing work, it left me breathless. Keep writing!
le petit soleil chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I think it's quite interesting.

Thanks for the great read.

-Nami
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
damn. you have a wonderful way with words in this story. depressing story, but wonderful use of a theme. you were able to tie in your whole tile into the story and it definitely sets you apart in this story. very nice.
naash chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
wow that really was intense. it was brilliant i love the metaphors
SeiraXD chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I think you're one of the few people that have such variety in their style of writing...is there some kind of situation you haven't placed these two wonderful shinobi in? I doubt. You are amazing...and these "regular updates" that you present to us are so enjoyable...and it makes you even more amazing! They certainly make my day. XD
Wroathe chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It was so sad.

It's amazing that someone could even write that well... the use of adjectives were so strong... your writing was so wonderful... I don't know what else to say; there isn't much I can say. I feel like my vocabulary is being scrutinized before your very eyes, casting me aside as illiterate. That's how your fic made me feel. It was so descriptive that I feel like little more than a bumbling fool right now. Thank you for writing something so amazing. It's good that you make me feel so unintelligent, ha ha. It means your writing is fabulous.

I feel like the depression of the fic is definitely what made it so... emotional. Granted, I wasn't bursting into tears by the end of it – please tell me that wasn't your original goal, as it would have been the wrong way to have gone about it, what, with Neji already “dead” – it still took quite a toll on my soul. I love how you slowly had Tenten reach her conclusion, making her cast all hesitations aside (in the form of “casting aside” Lee, naturally) and jumping in to join Neji. I feel like this was symbolic of their relationship, from both sides, really: Tenten must cast aside her fear of revealing her feelings to Neji, as Neji must cast aside his fear of the Main Branch/revealing his own feelings to his lover, in order for them to co-exist. It was very symbolic, and I loved it... even if I don't feel like Neji committing suicide is very logical. Of course, it's your story, and a wonderful story at that. I loved the idea, along with everything else that was included. You're definitely as good as everyone says you are :D I'm glad I took the time to check you out; I'll have to thank the people who referred me to you, ha ha.

Yours truly,

Wroathe
fuzzzy22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
... Q_Q

TAT! I CRIED. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO LIE, AND TELL YOU I DIDN'T OAO

WHY WOULD HE EVEN KILL HIMSELF? WHY? HE WAS CRAZY! ARG. THIS IS KILLING ME. AND THEN SHE KILLED HERSELF TOO! (...I think..?)

OH GOD. MIDNIGHT, YOU ARE AMAZING, BUT THIS IS FAR TOO DEPRESSIGN TO HANDLE -wipes nose with tissue-

GOODNESS. I LOVE IT THOUGH XDDD -shot-

I mean, sad and all, but you made it work (...Somehow), and that's all it matters _

They're together now, being - happy... Q_Q

-wails for 5 mins-

...AHEM -wipes nose again- SORRY... EMOTION GOT TO ME! ANYWAYS, I LOVE THIS, AND I LOVE YOU. I HOPE YOU DO SOME NOT-SO-DEPRESSING STORIES IN THE FUTURE~~~~

(...oh, hell. Who am I kidding? I am being a hypocrite... I'm working on an Angsty story too XDDDDD)

ANYWAYS! LOVE YOU! -less than three-

~AliceOtaku
AkaneTheSlayer chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow... very beautifully written in a... depressing kind of way. Kidding, I loved It!

But... Could you update on the Unwritten Rules of Espionage too please?
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011