Reviews for Cravings
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
w-what is this? omg, i think i may have a new pairing to ship. loved how simple and sweet is was. just made it absolutely brilliant.
NoctisxNiveus chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was a really interesting pairing! Favorite!
sunflowerb chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
YOOOUUU LIIIIIVVEEE!

It'd been like three years, I was starting to think we'd seen the last of you.

This. Is. Amazing. Out-of-the-blue pairingwise, but done so wonderfully. I love the whole idea; that he wants her so desperately, but he can't even have her in his dreams. (That's gotta suck; can't even get laid in your own sex dream. XD)

I love this.

Please never stop writing.
Errare.Humanum.Est chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow, welcome back! I've missed your writing quite a bit. :) This was very descriptive...making me feel like I was in the moment of all of these thoughts flooding around. Beautifully written. Please continue to write-your work always inspires me to become a better writer myself, and to not give up hope on good Kingdom Hearts fanfic writers. That Axel Kairi story still gives me the shivers-in a kick butt way.
MixItUp chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
you have never stopped being freaking amazing.

that is all.
veils chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
UM. UM. UM.

Do you even know how amazing this was? Like seriously m'dear. I'm totally dazzled by your writing style, and this pairing is so off the wall, but it WORKS. Damn Sora for coming in and ruining everything. Hah. But yeah, your writing style is very fluid and lyrical, and now I'm going to raid your other stories so expect a large influx of reviews.
cortisoll chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is awesome, HaynerKairi is an interesting pair indeed. I actually liked how sexual this was and how obsessed he seemed. Really well written, great job. :3
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
...

YOU ASSHOLE.

WHY. WHY. MAN. MAN. I WAS LIKE... JESSIE IS WRITING SMUTSMUTSMUT AND I GOT EXCITED. I WAS LIKE FUCK YEAH SMUT.

AND THEN SORA CAME THROUGH, BEING THE ULTIMATE COCK BLOCK. CURSES.

goddamnit, Hayner should have just got her super schwasted. But no really this was a really sad (not like omg everyone dies) but awww, Hayner wants to bone her because he loves her and she loves Sora awww. piece.

and I liked it. It doesn't suck (You're too hard on yourself.) And yes it's short. (but it's drabble, and really fits the writing deal here.) I said deal and meant style.

Anyways. Nice.

DON'T EVER TRICK ME LIKE THIS AGAIN D:
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
WHUUUUUUUUUUUT. HAYNER. HAYNER, REALLY? WHAT A LITTLE PERVBALL. LIKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOIN'. SACRILEGE. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO? SORA'S BIG BLUE DOE EYES, STARING AT YOU WITH HURT AND JUDGMENT. HOW COULD YOU UPSET SWEET HJO (WHO IS CUTER WHEN HE'S YOUNGER EXCEPT WHEN HE'S VOICE-ACTING, CLEARLY.) GOD. HAYNER'S A DREAM-RAPIST, FOR SRSLY. CREEPY LITTLE PERV-PORCUPINE. THINKING ABOUT KAIRI IN HER WHITE COTTON PANTIES. LIKE, SORA CLEARLY KNOWS THAT KAIRI WEARS SPICIER UNDER-PANTIES, BUT HAYNER JUST HAS TO GO WITH THE GRANNY PANTIES, BECAUSE HE'S A CREEPY MANWHORE.

(I love how I've disappeared from ffnet for two years only to return as some spazztastic flamer. SHH.)

But seriously, even though it's Hayner-HAYNER, WHUUUT-I love your writing as always. (Even if this pairing means you're going to hell.)

I mean...I LOOOOOVE YOU.