Reviews for The Physician in the Pine Tree
BethylOTPs chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
This part here-

Brennan still looked uncertain of what to do. "Would you like me to bring you a drink? I believe that's part of the social protocol when attempting to comfort someone who is injured, ill, or upset."

- You so got that from the big bang theory
MusicalSoul chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Please update soon!
Eclectic Me chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Just a few things I forgot to say. Last night I sat reading through the Bones archive 'til I was too tired to think straight. Not a good way to start back at college after spring break, lol! Anyway, I like the way you show so clearly what's going on in Zack's mind, trying so hard to figure out the world and the people around him! The way he referred to Hodgins as his friend in Chapter 7, even if it was only in passing, was sweet! Alright, maybe to most people it wouldn't seem like much, but I feel like that's kind of a big deal for him. Anyway, I think someone, probably either Jess or Angela, should say something to Booth about being nicer to the kid. I mean, sure Booth never seemed to have much time for him before, but I don't think he was ever openly hostile. Then I wonder if it would be totally out of character for the two of them to make some awkward, (How could it be any other way?), attempt at bonding. No idea what they would bond over though. Maybe it could start out as a, "I'm not happy with you dating my sister, but as long as you are I might as well tell you a bit about sex and socialization," talk. Maybe something else?
Eclectic Me chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Wow, so much to love about this story! Zack is my favorite character, a fact which I was reminded of when I cought an old episode by chance yesterday. Normally I'm not keen on romances, but this is just so sweet, and I do think the two are perfect for each other! I mean, how many girls can there be who go together well with Zack? lol Anyway, if I may hazard a guess as to who done it, at first I liked the doctor for it. He was all too willing to attack the other suspects, especially the main suspect, Jess. After the detail about Harrison though, I'm going to guess it was him. Besides, if I recall correctly it's often one of the first people they talk to, and the least likely one. Anyway, Jess's conversation with Booth was quite hilarious! I was wondering if she was doing it on purpose, the way sometimes in shows people will say things in such a way as to give the people they're talking to heart attacks just for fun. Then I realized though that she has more of a Bones mind, so she probably doesn't think that way. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more!
Tigerace17 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
So far this has been a really good story. Please update soon. X3
whiteKnight15 chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter :)!
NorthStar7654 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
I love this story. I really do. Congrats. The plot is good, I love all the details and everyone is in charterer. Even Zack, and he is hard to keep in character(in my opinion.) Really great story and I can't wait to see what happens next!
AdaYuki chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
gLAD YOU UPDATED!
Redrideing chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I love this story two nerds fall in love and are socially out of place with feelings to cute please update the story soon
BookWorm chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
omg this fic is soo cute! I think you did fine with the kissing scene, it was a little awkward, but that's just zack so it was very in character which is nice because a lot of people make him change so that things are less awkward, but I think that awkward is to zack as peanut butter is to jelly. Ya know?
Music and things chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
This is awesome! please update soon! I really want to find out what happens next! I can't wait to see hoe booth reacts.
jay chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Wow~ Please update soon!
whiteKnight15 chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Love this story! It has Zack loveing and bro-sister love. This story is so well written that I think it could be a part of the show!

I think I know who the killer is ,but I can't wait to find out who it is in the next post!

Please add more soon!

-WK15
Cwarnic93 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Brilliant. : )

And I believe I have an idea who the killer is, but it's just a hunch for now.

This story is drawing me in with each chapter that I read!
Saphie Virgo chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Woah! This chapter was kinda long but whatever I REALLY enjoyed it! Like a lot!

Especially the end. That was so cute! At first I thought it was kinda rushing it, but to be honest everyone wanted that to happen the moment they met! I really like this story and I hope you keep going!

Also thanks for the recognition! That was really awesome!