Reviews for Hellfire
Crobe chapter 1 . 6/28
This was an amazing one-shot! However, at this time, Britain did not exist (although the Isle of Great Britain obviously did). Also, "Angleterre" doesn't mean "Angel Land"; "Angle" is the French word for both "angle" and "Anglo". Thus "Angleterre" means "Angloland", or "Anglo Land", if you prefer. To be "Angel Land", it would need to be "Angeterre"- do you see the difference?
In any case, a wonderful story that has made me love the pairing of England/Jeanne even more- thank you for this piece of work.
BlueberryKittenLover chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is simply extraordinary. It flowed beautifully and the style in which the emotions and relationships were portrayed was splendid. It had a desperate and dark edge to it; fitting perfectly with the song.
hellfox6 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
sadness i love the when shes paired with france
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
As a new-found shipper and a long-time fan of Notre Dame de Paris, I LOVE this.
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was so brutal, and harsh but I like your style, even if I didn't like the fact France of all the countries burn her...

Good Story! but way too tragic...

BTW I love the song
shingaling chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This has got to be one of the most thoughtful, amazing, and wonderfully written fics in H-AP. _
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
oh, my.

simply gorgeous and deliciously dark. i adore this like a fat kid adores cake.
mfinga19 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
All I can say is that this is amazing. You did a fantastic job. :)
shades of scarlet and gold chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was just pure awesome. It was made of win.

I like the ominous feel to it, and the way it was set up, written, and seperated.

VERY good, it was one of those fics that you don't read much of.
foryoualullaby chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
oh my. ohhhh my. what can i even say.

first off, i love the way you structured this. i absolutely love it. the verses fit with each little snippet, fitting both the events and England's feelings. and the language was absolutely beautiful, how impersonal and personal they are all at once, if that makes sense. i just... aghhh.

you've portrayed the characters so well, and the relationships between France and Jeanne, England and France, France and Jeanne, and they were wonderfully in-character and dark and i just really, really loved this. i'm not really sure what else to say ; u;

one thing that bugged me, however, is that you often use "then" where you should use "than". it's a little pet peeve i have, and it took away from the effect just the slightest bit when you mixed them up. but other than that, this is one of my favorite fics on this site.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
An excellent structure. I must admit, I did not believe that the song would fit very well; I doubted. But I read it, and I enjoyed it. Magick, sin, and the relationship between Jeanne D'Arc and France; and England and his scarlet women. It's deep and pleasing wording you have here; I enjoyed it, very much.

~PT
high improbability chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow. Just...wow.

This is utterly amazing. It's extraordinarily powerful and it really tugs on the reader's heartstrings. You did an amazing, unique job portraying the relationship between France, Jeanne, and England. The descriptions are beautiful and the style is just gorgeous.

Wonderful job. Really.
Hannaadi88 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I...how..no... ;A;

This is magnificent. Purely magnificent. I love the song, the movie, the series and the pairing. Well, not Arthur with Jeanne, but the idea of this onesided lust...

*bows elegantly* I cried in the end. You wrote this beautifully. I always loved the mix between religion, dark magic and lust. It all goes together perfectly, don't you think?

I cried in the end. Enough said.

J'taime, author-sama.
LadySilverFang chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow. Just, wow.

Firstly, I love this song from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Secondly, I love Jeanne D'Arc in this series and her history with France and England. And thirdly, I absolutely love how you've portrayed all this and what you sis with the characters. As much as I love England, I couldn't stop from hating how evil he was in this. My heart was shattering when you wrote the part about her being raped, and when France set his love on fire... God, it broke my heart.

Beautiful writing, great story, and just pure amazingness. I give it 6 stars out of 5. Don't stop writing, please!