Reviews for Summer Sundown
JElysha11 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Loving Sev... Awwww...
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Ah! Love! This is beautifully written. So gentle and understated, but emotive at the same time. Lovely work. :-)
rubyrosa chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I read this story last year and I didn't realize(as I had just started reading fanfiction) what a sweet and amazing story it is. It's really one of my favorites I've read and I have read hundreds now. I've come back and read this story a few times and its always like a warm cup of cocoa on the first cold story is my favorite kind and by far the most rare:sweet but tinged with sadness. I don't like to say "angst" as that seems so...I don't know...forced, maybe. Anyway, its a beautiful story and I think you are very talented.
icansoar chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Nicely written!
Masho chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was nice! I was curious about Snape's past- this is so believable!
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wonderfully written. Cute. You did the characters justice.

Thanks!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Love it and hope you do more.
Milopie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I agree with Enso; this is spectacularly delicious. I love love love it! This story is brilliantly written and characterized, and a wonderful little snippet of their relationship. Please write more for this pairing; a little continuation off of this chapter would be lovely, but anything about them would be much appreciated. This is a delightful little story. Keep writing!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aww, that was very sweet, with nice innocent sexual tension.
matrice chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
A sweet, delicate moment.
ninaxw chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow, this was so cute and amazing, you should write more of it!
Enso chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh, I'm in love. This is brilliant, agonizing and brilliant. You're a level above, my dear, and you should really write more. I love the tone of the story, how it flows in a very lovely present tense, and the subtlety of the narration. If you're so inclined, please write more with this pairing.

~Enso
KaleidoscopeEyes213 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is really good! I like the way your writing flows and it was really sweet. I think you captured the characters perfectly and made it move at just the right pace. I loved it.