Reviews for Manipulate the Broken Heart chapter 1 . 7/9
This was Amazing! Job well done. I adored your portrayal of the characters I loved the dark tone of this story! Your overall style is excellent, and might I add that little fantasy about chained up lee was awesome! If I had any compliance it would be that, I would have love more of this!
levysbookshelf chapter 1 . 5/19
Omg I would love more of this story.
CharisTheBunny chapter 1 . 4/20
*slow smile*
It was awesome.
Thank you berry much for giving me awesome reading material!
Please make additional chapters!
honeypie777 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
very, very dark but very, very good as well! Loved it, there is no one like you who can write this pairing so beautifully! Hope you write soon more of them!Maybe some mpreg;)?
Kipperson chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh, I really like this story. Hmm, I like it lots!
KpopAndAnime chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
The beginning and middle I didn't like a lot because Lee-kun was getting hurt but then the end came and I started to cry a little. It was so cute at the end, I loved how Gaara and Lee didn't care about anyone; I mean yeah I wouldn't either if I was Lee but it was cute how he hated him then loved him. Awe! That's was so adorable!
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was so amazing! It was hot, psychologically wicked, and just so damn good! Poor Lee, and omg Gaara here. I really like how you see the shift in Lee, he's so amazing here, his resilience is so admirable and Lee, and just Gaara, damn, so dark and pretty dangerous, but hot! This story was amazing,and I don't know why, but love this quote "As wonderful as it would be to throw up on Gaara, he honestly did not want to know what Gaara would do in retaliation. Not because of what he would do, but because he would just keep that dangerous smile on his face while he did it." *shivers*
And the Lee all tussled up as Gaara's concubine fantasy was sooo sexy!

All in all, amazingness, I would love to see more in this universe!
FrankieQuinn13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
It was really good. I'd love to read a sequel, you know the full details of everyones reaction. But mostly I want to read Sakura's admission of guilt.
Over all though it was brilliant
Orchid of Shadow chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OMG amazing
you should write a sequel
BlondieBadCat chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
aww I wish there was more!Ireallyliked this fic!
FireFox1999 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow, I have to day that this has been one of the best M rated fanfictions I have ever read. It's really a great story and I looovvvveeed reading it!
Yumeina-sama chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I have to admit..

THIS is my MOST FAVORITE Fanfic in the entire collection of :D ...

then next was Follow You Across Time and Mustering Happiness by Riuolo...

i have read this dozens of times (always forgetting to write a review *ashamed*)and i'm still not bored with it... whenever i'm bored and have nothing to do this is my way out of it..

whew.. just kinda sad to read the review of greenstarsubaku(waaah forgot his/her name lol) that you're bored with this pair already.. awts saad :(

but i hope you gain back your interest again.. i'm gonna miss your GAARA version.. :((

anyway! more power! 3 i really love your writing style! 3
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awesome job!
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
And yet another one of your stories that are horrible and so addicting. Horrible in the what happens and should not be read by minors way. Poor Lee he is the perfect victim is he not? I am on a kill Sakura hunt now.
Galactic Foxes chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
The brilliancy of this story cannot be expressed in words. I have to admit I have this story saved in my Itouch and every time I feel bored, out comes this little story to entertain me :D I think I have read it more than 50 times.

Poor Lee, he doesn't deserve to be blamed! I feel like going on a rampage against all those who have made him suffer. Although it was sad to see Lee being manipulated like that by Gaara, I could feel the tenderness in our young predator. At least now Lee will have protection as well as company.

I just love the style of your writing! I can't wait to read more stories from you c: