Reviews for Were the World Mine
Susanrocksy chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Adorable! Oh, and the feeeeels! X3 Great job!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
WUNDERBAR! -THAT'S how you spell wonderful in German, in case you were wondering ;)

And yes...this was a GREAT fic! I really do love those two. Such a complicated history.
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was a rather thoughtful story. It was calm, and sweet. Wonderful. :)
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I totally agree with the reviewer that says that this should be in the manga, anime or whatever..is just..God...*sniff*..you make me a little teary there..and I dont know..is just..you've capture them so well...Its way to beautiful to even find a word to describe it...Thanks...really...Hetalia Fanfiction needs more stories like this...stories that have a meaning and that leaves you with that unknown feeling inside..so Thank you and Take Care :)
Kai Luna chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I'm always a sucker for these stories. -sniffles-
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Sweet :D

I love the talk between America and England; you captured their feelings very well ;) (Truly vondahfuhl :P Do we Germans really have such an accent? D:)
summasaur chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awww, that was really sweet.
xjabberwockyxpeacex chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
YES! This is the most PERFECT kind of closure they need! Why can't they have something like this in the manga/anime?

Anyway, in a nutshell, I really, really loved it :)
theBlueIris chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh I adore this. :D UsUk ftw!

Great story!
dragonheart3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is so cute! This is exactly how I would have imagined America with the world: not arrogant and cocky (and if he does, it's mostly a cover-up), but terrified of messing up. You were totally right about how all the countries want him to fix stuff, and when he messes up, they get pissed. I feel like that applies very well. It's cute! I love it. :)