Reviews for Seen and Unseen Rewrite
lilyjen09 chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
Ok, so youmade me cry and smile both in this chapter. :) I liked the way this ended.
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
Good story! Better than I thought! I like the ending! Write on!
WriterJace chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Wow, I love the ending!
Mallory is an amazing character. I'm always mesmerised when I read how Harry deals with everything, like becoming blind.
vampiremuggle chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
i love it! great story!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
wizmage chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
I like it. You did a good job portraying the blindness. I am blind and really liked this story. Good luck in any future endevers.
Lady Jade Scribbler chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Hi! I'm really sorry about my mini-rant at the end of a review I left you in another story saying I hoped you didn't make Harry some sort of super-blind in this story. I should have reserved judgement. I was reluctant to read this at first, much like I'm reluctant to read a lot of blind fics, but you really did this well. The situations, characters, and emotions are so believable that I'm even getting emotional over them... and this is FanFiction. Anyway, I'm sincerely glad that you finished this fic.

Lily

PS: If the blind school you refered to is an actual, government-run one, the only ones back in the 1990's in Virginia were in Staunton and Hampton. The Hampton one was closed down at the end of the 2007-2008 school year. I just thought I'd tell you because of the quote, "We cater to both muggle and magical students." I wasn't sure if you were just ogmenting an existing state school or creating one all your own. In case of the prior, I just figured I'd tell you where the actual schools are. In case you want this info for a future story, the Hampton school, until its closure, was a combined blind/deaf school with other students who had other disabilities on top of their blindness/deafness. staunton, before murging with Hampton, mostly had students who were either blind or deaf. I know this as fact since one of my best friends graduated from the Staunton school after the amalgamation took place. Sorry for the long review. I might send you a PM with further feelings on this story once I finish it.

Best agin,

Sorry for the ramblings,

Lily
Dramionefan4life chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
I think this is the first blind Harry fic I've read, and personally, I love the idea. I love your Mallory and think she's an amazing character. I like that you paired Harry with her and not some canon character. I don't think the plot would have worked as well. Overall, it was a great story!
RightMeow chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
So cute! :)
tsukinopen chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
a bit short
Hope06 chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
absolutely amazing ending sad to see this story end but at the same time you ended it so well
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
KoniK47 chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
You kinda made it sound like ginny cheated on malfoy because you said he died 10 years ago and franklins 11 so... you need him to die at least 12 years ago and even then it sounds a little like she was like oopsss my husbands dead guess i'll go marry neville
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Great chapter, good work, can't wait to see what the new year brings them, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Hope06 chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
awww this chapter was wow the fear from the vision was very much real and it came through that way as did Mallory's anger at her mom but also her love and compassion for Harry

love the end with Mallory and Hermione
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.