Reviews for This Sickness
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh! Star! Why would you do that?! What is Robin supposed to do now! He f***ing loved you! I frickin cried when I read this. COME BACK STARFIRE! **SOB SOB***
CuteasanOtter chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This was beautifully written. Not many people can understand suicidal thoughts if they've never been through it, but this really touched me. It was so sad
Giulia chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ficou muito boa!
YOjulie chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
omg, this is sad :(

i like reading your stories!

your a great author

x
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Depression. Cutting. Eating disorders. The world of the teenager is rife with danger, quivering with dread of the unknown ... or in Star's case, the known and hated.

She must have been able to hide it very well if her teammates never caught on.

My wife is in her final semester to receive a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, and wishes to go into counselling with a concentration on the teen LGBT demographic. God knows they need help. Around here (the deep South) it is NOT easy being gay, and the suicide rate for gay teens is even higher than it is outside the South ... which is three times the rate for straight teens.

This story was just ... sad. Sad that Robin was too late, sad that Kori didn't see another way out. There is always another way, but the black fog of depression is very good at hiding the path.
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Umm, I read the description, but whoa. That was intense
h7uh9 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
YAY SHE IS DEAD
AvatarSatsuki chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I'm a personal fan of this kind of angst so... I loved it! Dark, depressing, and enough to make the heart cry. You know I didn't like her to begin with, so I can smile a bit too.