|Reviews for You Know You're Obsessed With Merlin When|
| Guest chapter 13 . 7/30
OMG U ARE AMAZING, I WAS SQUEALING AT EVERY POINT. I LOVE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE OBSESSED WITH MERLIN LIKE I AM. LOVED IT KEEP IT UP
| Guest chapter 1 . 2/1
When people say shh I don't think "keep the magic secret", I think " I'm looking for woodworm"
| DarkRed101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Hahaha this is so funny! And yes I am guilty of at least 90 percent of these. Great job. :)
| HalfBloodPrincess110 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I enjoyed all this so much! It's literally the funniest thing I've ever read. Not doing that Internet thing where you said it made your ribs explode but sat stony faced, I genuinely burst out laughing repeatedly and snorted and bit my lip really hard to stop myself from crying with laughter. Actually not joking, that happened. Anyway I'm going to be really annoying now and put my reactions to a bunch of those 'you know you're obsessed' thingys.
1. If Alohamora doesn't work, then yes.
2. BECAUSE IT JUST WONT ACCEPT THAT DRAGON SPEAK IS A LANGUAGE.
3. Yep. Without Gaius to guide me, I'm not getting anywhere anytime soon.
4. YES. I love Morgana's smirk, it gives me life, and it gives me sass... I wish...
5. Prat is in my most commonly used words selection. It's such a..descriptive...word!
6. Who needs French when you can speak a language no one else can understand? Except fellow fans!
7. Sounds like me...
8. Yes! Who doesn't?
9. Oh no, I don't pretend. I'm certain he's in there somewhere...
10. I'm English and I live in Ireland so I can't do Colin's accent, but Merlins accent is perfectly fine.
11. Well it IS my accent so yeah I suppose you could say that.
12. No actually. It's too painful...
13. YES OF COURSE
14. YES OF COURSE WE'RE GONNA DIE DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO
15. I'm pretty certain I am controlling them...(I actually misread this and thought it said kittens...)
16. No, though actually I must be doing something, excuse me a minute...
17. Sadly, no.
18. Well obviously! Je suis loser!
19. Basically, yeah.
20. Or sword fighting actually!
21. I actually don't talk to anyone about my obsessions unless I'm 100% sure they actually do care...
24. Just a few nights ago, it was so strange. I think Colin Bradley and I were at the olympics, and Bradley had won a medal before for horse riding and he was trying again this year, but nobody else turned up...
25. I love that so much it's just...
26. I never thought if that, but I do now...
27. I want to SO MUCH but I have to call one Hermione first. I have a game with virtual pets though and they're all respectively named...
28. I can't have serious conversations. But I do say that.
29. I've never been on it! I'll check it out now actually.
30. No... Better get onto that now.
Wow. That was the longest review I've ever written. I've probably managed to bore the pants off you... But awesome story, thank you!
| Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
Ok I have done quiet a few of these things like hearing a song and picturing the perfect senses to go along with it
I even accidently called my dog merlin
| DalekQueen7 chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
I used #1 in a school paper once. lol
| endertrree chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
This is awesome and I'm guilty of doing many of these lol :)
| Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Hi, ArodieltheElfofRohan. Don't look at me like that. I mean, it's not like I've had to copy and paste your name because it is so awesome that I can't physically type it without yelling "Killagarrah, help me!" Anyway, to the fanficton (what I actually starting typing about, and then trailed off absent-mindedly about your epic Lord-of-the-Rings type name) this is the funniest, most amazing, most epic, most-addictive-to-read-even-though-I-have-read-it-eighteen-and-a-half-times-already fanfiction in the history of fanfictions. I, personally, am guilty of every single one of these. My friends all think I'm crazy for loving Merlin - well, I think they're crazy for liking Atlantis. Other than that, we're pretty good friends. So, without this fanfiction, my life would be meaningless. (For you information, I am the Queen of Melodramatic People). With all that said (or typed), peace out!
| Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
I skipped the last two ficlets because I'm not there yet (sue me) but I loved this fic!
Hmm... "In sibbe gerest" means rest in peace? Well now I know what to say when people assume my mum is taking me somewhere without revealing anything.
Again, great job! :) now I'm gonna put "a coat like Merlin's" on my Christmas list before I forget. ;)
| Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
You know you're obsessed with Merlin when...
You laugh almost insanely at your phone/computer screen when you find even a slightly humorous Merlin reference/quip/fanfiction and your family looks at you oddly but doesn't ask what you're laughing at.
:D that was hilarious!
| Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I live in the U.S! Merlin fans are rather difficult to find, but BBC was rather popular in my school last year. (*cough* Doctor Who *cough*).
And there's an Avalon Road in my town! I saw it once, yelled out the name (like I did with Riker, Winona and Cardiff ;) ) and my dad was utterly lost. :) that happens a lot. :D
| Lunatris262 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Yes! It takes me forever to find Merlin fans!
| katierosefun chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Well. The last bit. That was another kick to my heart.
IT'S TOO LATE FOR THESE FEELS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Great story - oh, the story that we have been a part of will live long in the minds of men. :")
| katierosefun chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Omigod, there's actually a guy friend I have who I swear looks like Colin Morgan when he was younger, only with light brown hair instead of dark brown hair...and I swear their smiles are the same...*goes off into dream land*
This is adorable and humorous. :)
| katierosefun chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
OMIGOD I'VE DONE ALL OF THESE OMG! XD