Reviews for You Know You're Obsessed With Merlin When
endertrree chapter 13 . 3/17
This is awesome and I'm guilty of doing many of these lol :)
Hi, ArodieltheElfofRohan. Don't look at me like that. I mean, it's not like I've had to copy and paste your name because it is so awesome that I can't physically type it without yelling "Killagarrah, help me!" Anyway, to the fanficton (what I actually starting typing about, and then trailed off absent-mindedly about your epic Lord-of-the-Rings type name) this is the funniest, most amazing, most epic, most-addictive-to-read-even-though-I-have-read-it-eighteen-and-a-half-times-already fanfiction in the history of fanfictions. I, personally, am guilty of every single one of these. My friends all think I'm crazy for loving Merlin - well, I think they're crazy for liking Atlantis. Other than that, we're pretty good friends. So, without this fanfiction, my life would be meaningless. (For you information, I am the Queen of Melodramatic People). With all that said (or typed), peace out!
Ravyn Darke
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
I skipped the last two ficlets because I'm not there yet (sue me) but I loved this fic!
Hmm... "In sibbe gerest" means rest in peace? Well now I know what to say when people assume my mum is taking me somewhere without revealing anything.
Again, great job! :) now I'm gonna put "a coat like Merlin's" on my Christmas list before I forget. ;)
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
You know you're obsessed with Merlin when...
You laugh almost insanely at your phone/computer screen when you find even a slightly humorous Merlin reference/quip/fanfiction and your family looks at you oddly but doesn't ask what you're laughing at.
:D that was hilarious!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I live in the U.S! Merlin fans are rather difficult to find, but BBC was rather popular in my school last year. (*cough* Doctor Who *cough*).
And there's an Avalon Road in my town! I saw it once, yelled out the name (like I did with Riker, Winona and Cardiff ;) ) and my dad was utterly lost. :) that happens a lot. :D
Lunatris262 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Yes! It takes me forever to find Merlin fans!
katierosefun chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Well. The last bit. That was another kick to my heart.

IT'S TOO LATE FOR THESE FEELS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Great story - oh, the story that we have been a part of will live long in the minds of men. :")
katierosefun chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Omigod, there's actually a guy friend I have who I swear looks like Colin Morgan when he was younger, only with light brown hair instead of dark brown hair...and I swear their smiles are the same...*goes off into dream land*

This is adorable and humorous. :)
katierosefun chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
OMIGOD I'VE DONE ALL OF THESE OMG! XD
katierosefun chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I'm guilty of fourteen out of fifteen of them...especially the one with "we're gonna die! We're gonna die!" I just sang that last night while I was studying for an algebra final. XD

These are so funny!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Although I don't understand some of them, but most of them can make me LMAO since it's the very truth only Merlin's fans can understand, especially the last chapter. So true.
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Hahaha, Merlin can outgrow Arthur in the beard department. XD I am guilty (okay, so I don't feel guilty, but still!) of many of these things and it is so awesome to have someone point them out! I also live in the states.

-Ondo
Charlie chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
I loved that drabble hehe:) Btw, I'm British so I have to attempt an Irish accent which is incredibly hard ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I sang ' We're gonna die ' to my friend when we walked up a hill on a really windy day and she looked at me like I had a mental affliction :D
Ella chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Finding Americans who even watch BBC is hard where I'm from but it's way easier than finding Americans who've read Les Miserables.