Reviews for Alone In Hell
Please update soon!
StrangerDanger chapter 5 . 3/11
Awsome story man!
Greg 14 chapter 5 . 3/5
Could you make a story about a human boy going to the regular SWAT Kats universe as well?
Blue Leader chapter 5 . 3/4
Please continue to update!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
This does seem interesting. I wonder when the Dark Kats will open up a little to Jayden.
DELEON25 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
What happens next!
DELEON25 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Oh boy, this keeps getting better.
DELEON25 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Oh boy, this keeps getting better.
DELEON25 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Cool. I like where this story is going.
gunslinger01 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
intriguing so far, please continue!
AmoraPyra chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
interesting story. i'm curious to read what happeneds next. hope you update soon.
wolfsblood13 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Hope you update soon it's very interesting and pretty good.
Yoyo78323 chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
lol the are so hostile. It's cool b/c this is a side of the two tomcats that I have never seen before. Keep up the good work!
Jazzerman chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
A kid wanting to go to school? Jayden must be desperate indeed. XD

Not touching anyone in a school seems impossible, but of course I know that's the intent but the scientists would have thought this over... maybe say he's got some kind of fur condition or something that makes it feel 'off.'

I did favorite this, and I will say I only favorite things that peek my interest, a rare thing on FF these days. I will add this what Dean the Cuddly Fox said; nothing like that should be added willy nilly. unless it's the only thing that could happen to drive the story, its not necessary to add such things. good writers can make good characters and scenes without resorting to shock tactics.
Imagi chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
This is interesting! To see a normal person in the Dark Swat Kats universe is a first. :)

It seems that both Jayden, Chance and Jake have much to learn from each other...but the question is will they?

Hopefully it will end up somewhat positive in the end.

As far as Dr. Midland goes...hopefully he'll have a nice up close encounter with a wall..

Back on topic only time will tell if the Pastmaster's sacrifice was in vain or not.

Either way I am curiously optomistic about the next chapter.

Imagi