Reviews for Alone In Hell
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
This does seem interesting. I wonder when the Dark Kats will open up a little to Jayden.
DELEON25 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
What happens next!
DELEON25 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Oh boy, this keeps getting better.
DELEON25 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Oh boy, this keeps getting better.
DELEON25 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Cool. I like where this story is going.
gunslinger01 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
intriguing so far, please continue!
AmoraPyra chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
interesting story. i'm curious to read what happeneds next. hope you update soon.
wolfsblood13 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Hope you update soon it's very interesting and pretty good.
Yoyo78323 chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
lol the are so hostile. It's cool b/c this is a side of the two tomcats that I have never seen before. Keep up the good work!
Jazzerman chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
A kid wanting to go to school? Jayden must be desperate indeed. XD

Not touching anyone in a school seems impossible, but of course I know that's the intent but the scientists would have thought this over... maybe say he's got some kind of fur condition or something that makes it feel 'off.'

I did favorite this, and I will say I only favorite things that peek my interest, a rare thing on FF these days. I will add this what Dean the Cuddly Fox said; nothing like that should be added willy nilly. unless it's the only thing that could happen to drive the story, its not necessary to add such things. good writers can make good characters and scenes without resorting to shock tactics.
Imagi chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
This is interesting! To see a normal person in the Dark Swat Kats universe is a first. :)

It seems that both Jayden, Chance and Jake have much to learn from each other...but the question is will they?

Hopefully it will end up somewhat positive in the end.

As far as Dr. Midland goes...hopefully he'll have a nice up close encounter with a wall..

Back on topic only time will tell if the Pastmaster's sacrifice was in vain or not.

Either way I am curiously optomistic about the next chapter.

Imagi
Roller77 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Aww, poor Jayden, I feel for him. I always hated being the 'NEW' kid in school, and wanting to fit in. Of course, Jayden also has to make sure that the other kits don't find out he's an alien! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Jazzerman chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I have to say i'm enjoying this. You hiccuped when you said that all human's teeth are flat but I tried to look past that. A number of misspellings are here and there but that's hardly a crime here on FF. at least I can make out the sentences.

I would like you to go into more detail when he reaches the school. being cats I assume they would favor meat and milk dishes. One quibble I have is that 'all cats are stronger than humans' thing. I think in order to be more flexible their body structure would be the less muscle mass they'd have. (of course, no average human could compete with Feral's Uber arnold frame XD)

That's just a personal thing, no need to take it seriously. keep up the good job.
JFox101 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
please? at least a little friendly molestation?
Roller77 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Cool! Can't wait to see what happens! What is Dr. Midland's problem? He's a jerk, Jayden isn't a threat to katkind at all!