Reviews for Magical Offerings
shinta14 chapter 1 . 8/7
Hi,
I like your story. But as a french speaker i must tell you that sweet dream translation is fait de beaux rêves (have nice dreams) rêves doux does not maque sense in french.
Hope that helps. I will let you know of any other translations if you want.
Shinta14
rhidragon chapter 1 . 6/16
I hope you find the time to continue this story.

I've really enjoyed what has been written so far.
Adelheidi36 chapter 9 . 4/27
Jeez Kirallie how is it even possible to be such agreat writter
ShadowThief126 chapter 9 . 3/27
Cute story please continue. I'm interested to see what Ron is going to do.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 9 . 2/19
I hope you add more chapters soon.
angelgobad05 chapter 8 . 2/4
Plese i love this book series too i so see this happening
Liantei chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
This is such an awesome fanfic! You are one of the very few good Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter fanfic writers I've found so far and pretty much the only Harry Potter/Anita Black crossover writer! I hope you choose to write more of them
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
Good stuff!
angelrosiel15 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
please update this is a favorite of mine from this crossover. since there are so few of this crossover I would hate to see this story abandoned.
Darklapinou chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
The story is really good and I'm eager to read the next chapter. But, as a French girl, I have to disagree with Asher's last words. It's a really bad translation, "du mot à mot" as we say in France. You should use "Fais de beaux rêves." or simply "Bonne nuit."
Tay Lupin chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Wow, I really wish you were still writing this!
I have been looking high and low for some Anita/hp stories and I adored your Harry/Jason one!
Melikalilly chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
I love this story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Good update.
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Hopefully Ron will try something when Harry is not alone and will actually be killed so that he cannot hurt Harry any longer. Thank you for getting a chance to update again.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
For as short as the chapter is you should have kept it for a few more months. Hell I didnt even remeber I had it on my favs list and after the time i waited for this chapter and it being so short I am not going to have it on my favs list long.