Reviews for Magical Offerings
babygirlloveme6 chapter 10 . 9/11/2017
I would really like to see more. I fell in love with this fanfic so hard I just have to know what happens next.
thrnbrooke chapter 10 . 8/28/2017
Please tell me there is more of this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2017
OK. So, I love this story so far, even more than New Family. Except for one think: NF is done, and this one isn't. So, if you have abandoned it, OK, I'll live. If not, keep going. Good luck. (I know this is a free time activity, and there is no obligation for you to continue, and I am sorry if I come off as a nag, it isn't my intention, I just wish to express my hope for update. Whatever happens, good luck).
lizira chapter 10 . 1/1/2017
I really love this story I've read all the books of anita blake and it's amazing this crossover many congratulations please do not leave it on the team
phoenixdragonsphinx chapter 10 . 10/29/2016
I really enjoy the story. There's a serious lack of good Anita Blake fanfiction out there. This is one of the few bright spots in an otherwise dark void. I hope inspiration sticks and you're able to finish soon! I also like the idea of Harry taking over the pard. Remember at this point in the story none of the other cats are any better off around St. Louis. With hairy actually being a lion taking over the pride would be an option as well. That could be used to kind of have Harry fill Miach's shoes with regards to the coalition if you don't want to get into the events of incubus dreams. Also, don't give me wrong I love gratuitous sex, but it got a little ridiculous for a while in the actual Anita Blake books. Having Richard come to his senses sooner and make it true three some with Jean Claude and Anita, and or having Asher have the power to form a triumvirate with maybe Harry and Nathaniel would be great. But please don't do that lets everybody have sex with everybody thing! You may have noticed that I am like a gigantic Anita Blake fan. If you ever need somebody to bounce ideas off send me a PM :) good luck and happy writing!
Adero McRoberts chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
SnowUchiha chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
Please come back and finish this story I really like it and want ter finish it
Lady Kaiki chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
SagenWarrior chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
Hope to see more
jgood27 chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Palkitty chapter 10 . 9/27/2016
ok. I'd forgotten how much I love Harry Potter and Anita Blake world cross overs!
MeowChan88 chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
love this story
LunaDragAngel chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
Glad your still writing! I love Harry Potter fanfics, & especially enjoy them when they are Anita Blake crossovers! I know your rating is T , but still hoping for some nice slash pairing(s), or a harem, don't know if I'd prefer your Harry as mostly top or bottom even if he does become a dominant "were." It's early enough in the series that Nathaniel & the cookie monster aren't bonded to Anita yet. Too bad to have missed Micah. Jason or maybe Richard or on of his Betas would be nice. Hope to see an update soon, but waiting eagerly either way!
zephyr hb chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
I love it. Good work
Saisei84 chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Too lazy to log in! lol. But big fat YAY for an update! I love seeing a happy Asher and also a nice, reasonable, calm one. If you've been keeping up with the novels, he's done nothing but piss me off and everyone else in the books. I usually don't read unfinished stories but when I started yours, back who knows when, I loved it and had to favorite it in hopes you would update when you could. I haven't been reading much fanfic lately due to work and life in general and just happened to check today so this made me happy : ) Great chapter!