Reviews for Blood for Children
Les Dowich chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
I read this story a long while ago and loved it, so when it came up in an email recently, I reread it and still loved it. Your revisions and explanations for your thinking are a great addition and do clear up the slight confusion that some jumps in the original story caused.

On the down side, once again, it stops without going on to reach its full potential which is such a shame as it is a very interesting start and would b well worth the completion. (Hint, hint!)

It's good, don't stop
Regards,
Les
Autumn Skyie chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Such a fascinating web you're weaving!
0099 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Okay, this fanfic started off good, then got incredibly ridiculous. Harry's personality completely flip-flopped. And a girl pulling him onto her lap-really? NO ONE IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER DO THAT TO A STRANGER! But I guess your audience are those fangirls that drool over "cute" moments like that. I loved this fanfic at first, but now I can't even continue because of the mush and crap that goes on. Good luck.
Matjes chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Such a good story and it is on hiatus T.T i hope you countinue to write this fiction, because i like the stile, i like the story and the most i like the idea and how all charakters war working :3
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Interesting story. I love all the Hufflepuff unity elements! Hufflepuff is awesome! I just hope that you will update this story again soon...
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Absolutely loved this story the first edition and you have certainly only further improved it with the alterations and additions that you have made to the story.

I just love the elaborate detail you have given about the inner

workings of Hufflepuff house...the sett council...the house

offer self defense training to all...proper support offered to

the new 1st yrs by not only prefects but also the rest of the house! Though I particulary loved the interactions between; (a)

Harry and Renne; (b) Harry and the other 1st yr Hufflepuffs; (c) Harry and his adoptive father Severus.

Then Harry was introduced to his mentor/clan-brother Peter, whose Renne's mate...and him being adopted into there vampire

Clan, can only serve to offer young Harry further level of protection from other wiches and wizards. With Severus, being

Harry's Sire/adoptive father, would the vampire clan also be

offering the same level of protection that they'd give to Harry

to his adoptive father, or not?

Will Remus (and or Sirius) be making any further appearances or

simply be mentioned at all? I can't wait to find out just what

Arthur Weasley will say to his son Ron, in regards to the letters home that Percy, Fred & George sent about Ron's recent

behaviour/and comments about Harry Potter? Especially in light

of the very publically witnessed threatening behaviour & comments that Ron made towards Harry in the great hall, and his

very disastrous mistargeted arrow spell that injured Professor

Sprout rather than youn Harry?

Its strange how Albus, hasn'twanted to have much to do with Harry, since there first disastrous meeting at Severus's home & his sorting into Huffle-puff...so will Albus keep his manipulations away from Harry, or is he too convinced that he isn't the "boy-who-lived"? Or is Albus, simply waiting for the right moment to meddle, does he want Harry out of Severus's control?
cotton01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Please please please dont keep it on hatius i loved the original one and was sad when i could no longer find it. Once i found this one posted i was so glad as i realy like this story it is original. So i will say again please please please dont have it on hatius.

P.S. I dont normaly give revues. This just shouws how much i want you to carry on with the story:)
bitethepagan chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Love this story. Hope it comes of Hiatus soon.
Lizzosaur chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Amazing!
Bratling chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I've been following this since before you rewrote it. Please, please, please update soon!
XxPartly CloudyxX chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
love, love, love it!
Flying Chrissy chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I hope that there is an update soon!
StarDuchess chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Wow, this is a really different turn of events. It's not everyday that we read an AU where Harry is in Hufflepuff, and I like the things you have done for them - the psychology classes, the self-defence lessons, and the Sett protection. Very cool.

Ron's an idiot. Glad you showed that here. I'm wondering if you will make Hermione an eventual friend or not. Rene and Peter are an interesting addition to the cast; good choice to have another partial-vampire mentor Harry. Looking forward to the rest!
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow, terrific start. I'm really enjoying this. Such a different twist with Harry as the part-vampire. I like the small parts of Harry's memoirs as well. Good job. Looking forward to reading more!
cotton01 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Yay your back I have finally found this story again. I thought I would never see it again. Please please hurry up and up date it it's one of my favarats