Reviews for Blood for Children
Blosiom chapter 3 . 5/20
this is a really good story and I wish you could start it up again and continue. Well done for what is written so far. I have never read a story that petrays Hufflepuff in this way and I think it is brilliant.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 2/15
Will you please update. I really like reading this story
thrnbrooke chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
I really like this story!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Please please complete this fic. I love it. It's awesome.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
DUMBLES IS AN IDIOTIC PERSON
The arithmancer chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
Brilliant
bitethepagan chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
I just love this story. I re-read it a couple of times a year. It's well written with few spelling/grammar errors and the storyline is great.
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Liked this very much.
Sheogorath chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
"The man held a robe. It had a hood with something attached to the open face so that it wasn't open but he could see. He also held a pair of long gloves, and tall, soft-soled boots that looked a lot like socks. And underwear. And soft pants. And a soft shirt. In short, he held an entirely new, not second-hand, outfit."
When I first read this fic I thought the above was such a good idea that I was going to use it, but then I invented the Sol Tegminis spell instead because I couldn't remember your name or easily search for this fic on my phone, and I didn't want to plagiarise your work.
Les Dowich chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
I read this story a long while ago and loved it, so when it came up in an email recently, I reread it and still loved it. Your revisions and explanations for your thinking are a great addition and do clear up the slight confusion that some jumps in the original story caused.

On the down side, once again, it stops without going on to reach its full potential which is such a shame as it is a very interesting start and would b well worth the completion. (Hint, hint!)

It's good, don't stop
Regards,
Les
ASkyie chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Such a fascinating web you're weaving!
0099 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Okay, this fanfic started off good, then got incredibly ridiculous. Harry's personality completely flip-flopped. And a girl pulling him onto her lap-really? NO ONE IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER DO THAT TO A STRANGER! But I guess your audience are those fangirls that drool over "cute" moments like that. I loved this fanfic at first, but now I can't even continue because of the mush and crap that goes on. Good luck.
Matjes chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Such a good story and it is on hiatus T.T i hope you countinue to write this fiction, because i like the stile, i like the story and the most i like the idea and how all charakters war working :3
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »