Reviews for Precious
Wika0304 chapter 31 . 1/15
please update
Hideki chapter 21 . 12/25/2017
Honestly, they're not really silly questions. I love your stories, but please remember that just because you "know" these things about your characters doesn't mean that we know. We can only judge them based off their actions and what you might tell us. The things that you stated really cleared up a lot for me and wasn't really addressed before.

That being said, thanks for coming out and addressing things. It is MUCH appreciated! XD
Lukachiku chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
This was the story that got me hooked on your works. Please update
Faery66 chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
Hope to read more.

D
annonlove chapter 31 . 8/21/2016
It's a long shot asking, but would you please please please update!
Wafflezzzzzz chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Omg. I really wish it was updated. Hope it gets updated soon! It's such a great story and I love the way Kakashi is possessive and minato is still alive. :D amazing!
alkorn chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
I'm kinda addicted to your stories and have been basically going through your profile all day haha :) your Naruto and bleach stories are awesome !
SexiiFoxii chapter 31 . 3/28/2015
Aint u gonna continue?
SexiiFoxii chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
Ohh hell he bumped into kashi and I wonder if sasuke and itachi gonna work for orochimaru lools it would be funny if they did
Prusse chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
Interesting story we have here!
I really like Possessive!Bastard!Kakashi and kind-of-Oblivious!Naruto. They make a cute pair.
Too bad there's no more chapters... Damn, I'll never know if Kabuto will let Naruto go now that Orochimaru is dead. And I'll never know how Minato will react when knowing Kakashi and Naruto are dating! Wonder if he would be relieved to know his baby girl is with a boy he raised and trusts or if he'd feel betrayed by Kakashi...

Anyway, thanks for sharing your imagination with us :)
Cersesi chapter 31 . 9/11/2014
I like it.
baichan chapter 31 . 4/27/2014
I'm sorry about all the flames you've been getting over this story. I'm a big fan of your naruto stories and I hope you'll continue! 3
Animelover0115 chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
aww i love your story :) i can't next chapter i think kakashi and naru are such a couple :)
Guest chapter 31 . 10/11/2013
Hope you update this soon
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...