Reviews for Precious
Faery66 chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
Hope to read more.

D
annonlove chapter 31 . 8/21/2016
It's a long shot asking, but would you please please please update!
Wafflezzzzzz chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Omg. I really wish it was updated. Hope it gets updated soon! It's such a great story and I love the way Kakashi is possessive and minato is still alive. :D amazing!
alkorn chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
I'm kinda addicted to your stories and have been basically going through your profile all day haha :) your Naruto and bleach stories are awesome !
SexiiFoxii chapter 31 . 3/28/2015
Aint u gonna continue?
SexiiFoxii chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
Ohh hell he bumped into kashi and I wonder if sasuke and itachi gonna work for orochimaru lools it would be funny if they did
Prusse chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
Interesting story we have here!
I really like Possessive!Bastard!Kakashi and kind-of-Oblivious!Naruto. They make a cute pair.
Too bad there's no more chapters... Damn, I'll never know if Kabuto will let Naruto go now that Orochimaru is dead. And I'll never know how Minato will react when knowing Kakashi and Naruto are dating! Wonder if he would be relieved to know his baby girl is with a boy he raised and trusts or if he'd feel betrayed by Kakashi...

Anyway, thanks for sharing your imagination with us :)
Cersesi chapter 31 . 9/11/2014
I like it.
baichan chapter 31 . 4/27/2014
I'm sorry about all the flames you've been getting over this story. I'm a big fan of your naruto stories and I hope you'll continue! 3
Animelover0115 chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
aww i love your story :) i can't next chapter i think kakashi and naru are such a couple :)
Guest chapter 31 . 10/11/2013
Hope you update this soon
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
hailstorm33 chapter 31 . 6/15/2013
wow this is great so far. You should continue the story
Geminis93 chapter 31 . 5/17/2013
umm...I was soooo not expecting this type of story from the summary I read, but hell, it's seriously interesting. I especially like how you involve their psychological personalities, and show how they came to be...I'm kinda hating myself though, for reading an incomplete story, 'cause now I'm left to wondering what'll happen next.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/1/2013