Reviews for It's Not True
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
poor Warren i'm a Romy fan put i still like Rogue/Warren parring
the-writing-vampire chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This story does have an interesting writing style, but it works. And I think the differences in writing styles can help bring a reader even more into a story.

As far as the content of the story, I like how you have Rogue follow her heart. It's not just that she loves Remy, she also (to some extent) loves Warren. The only thing is she loves them in different ways and can't truely forget Remy, regardless of what he has done.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh, like Rogue/Warren is any better? *Shudders*

I do so love a... semi-happy ending. For Romy at least. Warren got the short straw. *giggles*
queenith2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Good! I HATE Rogue/Bobby, at least Warren is nice to look at. Yeah, there is another Warren/Rogue story going around right now (y'know Remy trying to win her back, the usual) I like the stories where Remy has to fight a litle, the others where they just meet and fall in love and end are so boring. So good job.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aw yay! I just can't see her with anyone else. Just can't picture it. No matter how good they may be.
aecul chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ahh! No! Poor Warren!

This is like New Moon, kinda. (Like the sequel to Twilight.) Only this is waay better. :)

Amazing, wonderful job.