Reviews for Off the Beaten Path
aolande1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Loved it! Glad to see you write for Ben and Lily. I absolutely love all your stories for Sam and Andy from Rookie Blue. I look forward to reading more!
ficlover1193 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Really good. You should def. write more! : )
elwren75 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love these characters and the idea of them together (I know we're probably meant to feel this way, but oh, well . . .).

This is a wonderful moment for the two of them. Lily's hesitancy seems in character, and Ben's (pretended?) nonchalance does too. Great job!

I've just watched the latest and I also like that they're making it a bit more rocky for them-making it a bit more difficult for her to put him up on a pedestal. It definitely keeps things interesting!
Amasayda chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Again - I liked it ... I am rooted for Ben and Lily :-). Though I'd have them cross some obstacles before finally becoming a couple :-) But that's just my idea.

Love the "hidden oasis", though ... the jungle gives sooooo many opportunities to write about awesome stuff ... can't wait to read more.

Thanks for sharing the story.

K.

PS: As this show is just so fresh and new, I indulge in every single story that's been listed here so far! :-)
Emowyen chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I think this would be a cute idea for them to hook up in the show. I liked it! Great idea!
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I so love this show and of course Ben and Lily. Great quick story.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I loved it.

Brandy
Farrah Lea chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ooooo, I so hope that this or something similar happens on the show; but alas, I'm sure that the writers won't be this creative! Thanks for sharing Corrie.
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow this was my favorite of your Lily and Ben stories so far. Their first touches and kisses were amazing. This show better stick around so I can see the real thing too lol
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Good job, If I had not subscribed to u back when u wrote rookie blue stories i would never have thought to look for off the map stories yet so thank u for starting them your an amazing writer