Reviews for Simon Says
Thorilian chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Interesting more please
Azusina chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
aaah please update! This story is very interesting, and I've really enjoyed it so far. I like Simon a lot, but I don't know how I feel about him and Draco. I would've been fine with a little incest since they aren't REALLY brothers, right? ;) Anyways. Very fascinating story, I really do hope you haven't abandoned it!
Jessica Parker chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
The last chapter was HILARIOUS. "Ten points to Slytherin." I adored the sarcasm. I LOVE the way Ron & Hermione are jackasses. It's perfect. People aren't just amazing friends for the rest of your lives! You'll seldom find two people willing to be your bffs forever. Really? I'm glad you tackled an angle Jo didn't. Keep Simon. I ADOREEEE him. 7 Potterhead forever. Keep writing. And remember: Ily. You are stellar and gorgeous and so smart x
Jessica Parker chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
ILY. Thiiiiiiiis much. Never ever stop writing. You are gorgeous and a genius. xoxo
Jessica Parker chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
In my opinion, Harry can have many beaus before the Snape pairing occurs.
I love your writing. You are AMAZING. I love everything you've done here.
I can't express my adoration. Words don't do it. (horror, considering I'm a writer, too)
Ily. Peace x
Jessica Parker chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I LOVE THE CLOSING LINE. I LOVE SIMON. I LOVE THE NAME. I LOVE ALL HE DOES. I LOVE THE DURSLEYS. I LOVE HARRY. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE. I LOVE YOU.
YOU ARE STELLAR.
Jessica Parker chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OK, YOU say this story is rated M, but the story says it's rated T. Whaaat?
Whatever. This story is so quirky and soooo cute. I love the way you made commonly Muggle things was so much reflecting done, and it was beautiful.
You are such an amazing writer. I posted a link to one of your stories (the Snermione one) on Twitter, bcoz I am desperate for other Potterheads to read your work.
Ily. Peace xoxo
WizardsGirl chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
I Love This Fic! PLEASE update sometime soon!

Hugs & Kittens,

~Wizard
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Excellent! Is Simon the other side of Harry?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I find this chapter so devastating truthful and honest. It was painful to read. I do hope Dumbledore gets his a$$ kicked and he gets what he deserves for doing this to Harry.
unsweetened-me chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
This is an amazing story. It's really well thought out and written beautifully! I can't wait to read the next update~
Inumaru12 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Interesting. :3 I'd love to see more~

Inumaru12
xXImperfectionXx7 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
you are AWESOME! i can't wait to read the next chapter!...i'm on a reading high and this story just amped it up even more! go you!
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
I was NOT expecting that. When Dumbledore explained what he thought Simon was that's what I expected, but then he turns out to be his brother from a parallel universe! WOAH!
raineynight chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
:) I do love Simon's sexyness. But poor Harry, he does too! XD I can't wait for your next amazingwonderful chapter of awesome sauce! :D