Reviews for Mirrors, Too
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Ron thought Magritte was French?

I thought Magritte was a female name, before I wiki-ed him
Karon19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I've never seen Mirrors. Is that the Korean horror flick they made a few years back?

Pretty spooky stuff, though it did leave me with a lot of questions. You know, if it hadn't have been for that writing contest a few months back, I'd have never come across your profile. All of your titles use alliteration. Catchy. I see I have a lot of catching up to do.

~Darev
Reader101w chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Interesting story,

Seems like Kim managed to defend herself reasonably, and shower doors are not what they used to be (unless this one was tinkered with).

Ron seems to be a bit random, even for him, and not that concerned about Kim anymore now that the immediate danger is gone.

This story does leave some questions, but apparently it is finished. I do like the find out more about that strange assassin. oh well…

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
princessvmlg chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Woah. Talking 'bout the real Kim Possible there? I was pretty bummed too. Good story.
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very well done and in a suitably creepy way. If you had a trailer for this story, it could start:

"Sometimes, long after a series has ended, the terror lives on."

Dialogue rings true too, with Ron's focus distracted as usual.

Nice!

MA
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Interesting take here.
LJ58 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very clever, as always.

Interesting subtext, too, as always. Sly, but vaguely galling at the same time.

Bravo.

LJ
Earl Allison chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Well, you didn't disappoint, as always :P

Definitely a meta-take on events in the real world, with several pointed comments to drive said point home.

Wow.

I wonder how many people will get it, and how many people won't?

Thanks for the read.