Reviews for Boxes and Bridges
jaxsforever chapter 12 . 7/25
If there is more to this story I would love to read it. I see you haven't posted in ages so chances are your not planning on it but just wanted you to know I really enjoyed what I did read. Some parts were a bit hard for me as I would love to see jax a bit more humbled by tara, but the way you write I feel like I was there watching it. Amazing
Thundarrgirl chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Please don't have Tara let him off the hook so easily! I hate that! All he really had to do was give a sincere apology without being a huge asshat? Nice writing, otherwise! I'm really enjoying the story!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
I hope you continue this story
Morbidmuch chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
I love, love, loove this story! It's a sham you haven't updated it in so long, because it's brilliant. Easily one of the best Jax/Tara fics I've read.
cjoy23 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
I love reading their points of view. It's so insightful. The most insightful of their conversation post-Salazar. My heart broke several times reading the chapters. I was not aware that the stake was really high and how sad it was that Jax was going to prison and he won't be spending time with his family everyday even though they would only be doing short-time. Thank you so much for showing that conversation to us. We really needed that. :)
YouOnlyKnowWhatIWantYouTo chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Can't believe I've only just found this fic. Amazing. One of the best I've read. Well done! xx
xshynenstarx chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Ahh. Why hasn't this been used in over a year. Please comeback to this story. It's so amazing!
minitwinkie42 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Please comeback to this story! It's really good. I loved the flashbacks that Jax and Tara have. Them as second graders are really cute. I loved that Tig made her eat a chicken sandwich. I think you are right and that the show totally glossed over how she forgave him. I liked your version. However, I totally would have enjoyed some more groveling for Jax and an actually apology. Uh, I also didn't think Tara would be mowing the lawn, even if she wasn't preggers. But Jax feeding Abel was really cute. Please comeback to update and finish this story. It's amazing
xshynenstarx chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
This story is amazing! I hope you decide to comeback to it. It's really so deep and thoughtful. Please comeback to update and finish this wonderful story!
Befham chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I love this story.. I hope you come back to this at some point.
kgrant77 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Honestly I think this is the best writing I have found on here and I have read some incredible stories. The way you describe the emotions behind the events and Tara and Jax's decisions is really amazing. I really hope you continue your stories and you will definetly be added to my favourite authors list.
enamorada4 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
I am not just a fan of the show. I'm OBSESSED with Sons-Jax & Tara in particular. I've read a number of FanFic stories and am truly impressed w/ the detail and your ability to capture their relationship. Thanks for the great descriptive details...
xSoulfulx chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Great story. I hope you write some more stories for other seasons
bonzgirl chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Wow, what a beautiful story. You are a fantastic writer! I really felt the characters and you nailed the missing story line. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this piece, I am so enjoying it! Maybe you also will do something for season 5? We are missing even much more behind the scenes storyline with Jax/Tara. It is so much being said through the eyes this season. We haven't had much verbal truthful interaction between them other than the wedding and the accident with their children. Please think about it, and thank you again for this story!
Melinda Burming chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
3 it- is this the end thought? I hope not! I think it'd be great to see you finish up to the end of NS!