Reviews for West Girls
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
JOHNNY FREAKIN DEPP IS HER DAD. IF I WAS BECK, I WOULD MARRY JADE THAT MOMENT
50ShadesofGerardGay chapter 21 . 12/29/2012
I forgot to mention this in the last chapter, but amnesia is where you forget who you are, the people around you, or both. What you're thinking of is an ANESTHETIC induced coma. I also don't believe that Beck would give into dating Harmony. At all. It's very out of character.
50ShadesofGerardGay chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Three things: 1. You don't normally get a liver transplant from a living person. 2. Her real father would be the first in line to donate his liver (or a part of it since he's still alive). Her step father may not have the same blood type as Jade, and her friends probably might not either. 3. I highly doubt Jade would be that willing to give into her step-father's demands. 4. It seems very improbable that someone would sign divorce papers without reading or knowing. 5. It's really unlikely that Johnny would think Harmony is his daughter if he hadn't returned home in a long enough while to know that his wife was already remarried and pregnant (as you've implied in the story so far). You should really research before you write (because that will garner trash talk from anons) and you should think about family situations and how they work.
Katie Ria Tay chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
I love to hate Harmoney chacacter

How could Beck date Harmoney?
Katie Ria Tay chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
I love to hate Harmoney chacacter

How could Beck date Harmoney?
The Ultimate Cheesepuff chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
wat happened to Harmony?
fangluvr4eva chapter 25 . 8/19/2011
So. First things first. Don't EVER let anyone tell you that your work is stupid. Like with the whole bird scene thing. It doesn't matter what other people think about your work. If you think it's good, then it's good. End of story. Second. Awesome story. I do, however, despise Harmony. Eww. And it does seem a little out of character for Beck to just let go of Jade, as well as Jade forgiving him. But that's beside the point. Anyway. Awesome, awesome story. Great job. :)
Aninhaloka chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
Good fic, but seriously...

You made Beck look so much like a fucking asshole son of a bitch that everything I really wanted was for him to get badly hurt. God! He deserves! As much as I like Bade I really wanted Jade to not forgive him and hurt him! I’m not usually a revengeful person, but this got the worst in me.
hi chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
hahahahaha i luved the NOT THE END :D
silver rosebud chapter 25 . 5/30/2011
Hello! thus is my relatively new account (formerly known as the anonymous reviewer Eliza)
Eliza chapter 25 . 3/18/2011
BEST DAY EVER! my mom says ill b able 2 join soon! :)
LadyBug chapter 25 . 2/21/2011
Fantastic! I loved this story so much. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Eliza chapter 25 . 2/21/2011
Thank you so much!I am so happy you used my Idea!
Eliza chapter 24 . 2/20/2011
Hey continue this series my idea is that Harmony goes back to beck's place and writes in his diary saying things like "harmony is hotter than jade i am glad she is out cold in the hospital" and stuff like that. Is that a good idea?
afshsisok chapter 24 . 2/20/2011
that was awesome! i read the entire thing all at once. what if you did like an epilouge sort of thing of 6 months later and beck proposing or their wedding or something like that considering where you just lieft it