Reviews for some high and lonesome sound
Linkmarth chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Amazing story, such a stark contrast to ur story on Jade's mom.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Idk dude. This made me cry.
lookingforthecracks chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
so i just found this story and

afdjfvjkdbvk WHY DO YOU DO THE THINGS THAT YOU DO

negl now james/miri are my otp and I JUST WANNA MARRY MIRI (i know she's dead but shhh) AND JAMES AND JUST THIS STORY OVERALL

i can't with the feelings this story just gave me okay

and and i loved how you made the uptown, downtown connection

like when i first saw tori the zombie i thought it was the cheesiest play ever but now i love it

hope you are happy, now all i want in life is for someone to write a fic about jade meeting beck's grandparents bc it would probably be the best thing ever

sorry for the incoherency but i saw the victorious 'first look to 2012' vid and my bade feelings are everywhere
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really, really, really love it. Like oh my god, what pure freaking insanity. How does anyone write a character that DOESN'T EXIST on the show so well? And I love how it comes back to Beck and Jade. Just amazing. I'm...seriously going crazy over how good this is, lol.
beautyfire chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really love your characterization of Beck's father. He seems human in this story, whereas in some he just seems like someone the author has decided would make a good antagonist.
CallQB chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Dude,this is amazing! The back stories you write are so detailed and different I swear I feel like it's canon. I adore this story,especially baby Beck's fan fascination and the kind of bitter humor to his dads character. I appreciate the fact that you explored the very sensitive subject of race and class distinction that alot of teenage writers tend to ignore or don't notice at all. I've never really been good with angst ,cause I tent to cry alot, but this was worth it, an awesome story! Miri and James seem almost real to me.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is just…wow. There are no words to describe the epic that is this story. How you came up with this, I'll never be able t comprehend, but it was amazing! I loved it!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is absolutely positively amazing. Seriously. I'm kind of speechless right now. This fic, this backstory, I have no idea how you even came up with it but it's absolutely beautiful and you're so talented and it's like Oh God wow. Just wow.

I know that she's not even in the fic 'in the flesh' or whatever, but Miri was definitely my favorite character. And the part about him thinking about taking Beck to social services? That's was just hearbreaking.

Fantastic job. Really.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I think my mind just imploded. I want to ship James and Miri forever because you write them amazingly and even thought they aren't canon they fit so well and suhiusdhfiuhdsfiuhdfishdf. I lovelovelovelove this and your writing is so sophisticated and even though I don't like Beck and Jade, I loved their ending.

This was beautiful and ughh, usdhiuahsdiuashdia this is too amazing for a shit review but I'm blown away by this story.
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
dude. YOU MAKE ME LOVE BECK'S DAD UNHEALTHILY. AND SHIP JAMES/MIRI WHAT IS THE WORLD.

but, seriously. this is canon, okay. no doubt about it. and i love it, and it's amazing and you're amazing, and i expect you to write many more beck's dad fics because ily and i love this and oh gosh. idek. BUT BREA I HAVE EPIC LEVELS OF LOVE FOR YOU IDEK. THAT IS ALL.
JadeBeckOTP chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is phenomenal. I cried throughout the while thing.

I barely even know the guy. I've only seen him in "Jade dumps Beck", and that wasn't much, but I cried so much readings this. Perfection isn't even the right word to decide this...I just...can't explain it.

And I tried to imagine little baby Beck without much hair but I just couldn't. O kept picturing him with his Beck hair. Lol. Anyway what I was trying to say was I loved everything especially how 'James' interacts with baby Beck.
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

omg. crying, right here, nbd. whyyyy are you such an amazing writer? also, why do you insist on making such beautiful backstory!fics that are plausible and lovely and that make me cry? i think my favorite part is when james is considering giving beck up for adoption because, gahh. it's just so realistic and his internal struggles are so well-written, and his ultimate decision is so askjfdsfsdf amazing.

(also: baby!beck is probably one of the most adorable mental images ever, JS)
queen-of-anarchy chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
- i actually loved this so much. 3

i love that you went into beck's dad backstory. it's amazing. :'D

No words can describe my love for this.

sorry for wasting your time. (i fail.)
Darkestpowerslover234 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This story is really good. The idea is very original. Nice Job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Your fanfics-oh how I wish they were actual Victorious episodes. This is just amazing in so many ways. Beautiful writing. ILOVEDITWITHABURNINGPASSION.

Amazingamazingamazing.

And it never fails to still have a little bit of bade in it. So yay! :)