Reviews for The Book Of Love
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Great story! I normally avoid stories with romance but this was perfectly balanced :)
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I LOVE THIS! Also, are the same TappinCastleFan who made those montage videos of quips of all the characters on YouTube?
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
This is adorable. You really capture Ryan and Jenny commendably well in this. I liked it a lot. : )
tansypool chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
I very rarely read Castle fic that isn't Castle/Beckett, but there are times when I'm glad that I do, and this is most certainly one of them. Absolutely adorable. I ship them a lot more now.
knittingeek chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Tappin...this was so flippin' sweet. I love the song...watched three different versions on youtube...oh my gosh just so perfect for them. I'm gushing I know...but I really loved it. Just love them.
Beckett NYPD chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
That was really nice. I think what always gets me about these two is that they are married in real life. They seem so sweet together.
Jcat8431 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Awe I loved the ending I liked Kevin and Jennys heart to heart talk.
andy1990 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Aww sweet. Nice to read about other charachters once in a while. :)
TabberNat chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Ahh, I love it! :3 There are not enough Ryan/Jenny fics.
andy1990 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Aww sweet. :)
Duck Life chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Awesome song, awesome story. I found this fic this afternoon, but instead of reading it right away I used it as motivation to get my homework done, and it was TOTALLY worth slugging through all the homework. This is amazing. Ryan and Jenny are adorable, and this is a fantastic Ryan/Jenny fic.

My one critique: there's only going to be one more chapter? :(
knittingeek chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I would love to see more of them on the show. Ryan is so darn cute I can't stand it and Jenny is just so sweet. I love this little fic of them, you write them well.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Oh just adorable, I love these two and can't wait for more :)
knittingeek chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
They are so cute. This was adorable. I'm looking forward to the next few chapters. Knockdown was amazing!
Jcat8431 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was really cute. I like how you had it set to when Detective Ryan and Jenny met