Reviews for Unexpected Savior
not-so-innocent011 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
awww! happy ending! )
yaoi fan sevinteen chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
iv read this , like , three times and every time i still go at the end was very well writen.
yaoi fan sevinteen chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
o my fucking god this is just tooo cute XD...this should so have happond in the show :3
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I know I am awful for liking dark/evil!blaine but I do. He is kinda boring otherwise. I hope he becomes more interesting on the show. I enjoyed this fic, thanks for writing it.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
LOVED IT! I am totally in agreement with you when it comes to Blaine, pretty boy is too "perfect", I am all about the Kurtofsky/Karommel love! I really did enjoy yourstory and it's creepy atmosphere. I think I'm gonna go and read it again! ;-) (Karofsky wink)
SwinPcestN chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
love it! keep up the good work
SeparatriX chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Nice story. But if Ben has been in a coma for five years, then Blaine would have had to have attacked him when he was 11-12 years old, and I get the idea that this was not the intention.
ChuckNorrisLeftFist chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Count me in as another one who is very suspicious indeed of somebody with that much charm-sometimes it's natural but sometimes it's cultivated very, very carefully, in which case, they can be the scariest people alive.

I also agree that on the show, it's meant to be natural.

This was definitely scary stuff. The tiny thing I'd have liked to see more of was more on how Karofsky changed, or maybe a few more elements of the tough guy still in his interactions with Kurt.
sockasaurus chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aside from how grossly unbelievable this is, aside from the terrible grammar and spelling and, EVEN aside from the massive amount of disregard for any canon qualities -I'm sure you're not surprised to hear that you've "borrowed" quite a bit from the popular KIMs series on LJ.

Next time, don't use other, more prolific, people's material. Someone WILL notice, even if it's only small details for an overall different (and horrible) story, and it won't make your crap writing any better.