Reviews for It's Kind of a Funny Story
MadOwlNekoCat chapter 1 . 5/1
This made my day...

America such a stubborn ass... But a sweet one.

Also Canada is hilarious... I love my nation so much.

So thanks!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aha! I had been thinking about one scene from this story - the one where America's CIA is caught by Canada's CSIS and is sent back to America with a box from Canada of "fun things" - but I couldn't remember what it was called or who it was by. I went through my favorites and saw your name, and lo and behold, there you were! I enjoyed this oneshot every bit as much as I did the first time, and I figured maybe this time I ought to let you know as much.
Damn Tired chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was awesome ijyrdthfhbeybvkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Love love love, I don't particularly ship them but I loved this TOO much!
nina chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
iamtheredangel chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
HAHAHAA omg that was hilarious.
annie chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
we will beat you with hockey sticks, we show our love with them. you should feel honored, they are our prized possessions ;)
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was absolutely hilarious and a joy to read. xD Keep up the good work.
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ya, we love you guys!
And I love this story! It's so cute! Instafave!
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Americest FTW! Yes I agree the Canadian's want us. They are just playing shy right now XD
Dude this was like one of the most fantastic fanfics I have ever read.
It made me sigh and see things from Canada's side. And it made me laugh seeing how determined America was. And the fantasy list was epic sauce. I love the last line too. Good Job with this thanks for writing it!
yaoilover6 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
rotflmao that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo cool! MAPLE3
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hahaha! I loved how you personified Alfred. He's just hilarious. And the little tidbits like him reading Canadian history and trying to sneak into the border was funny.

Chiptune chapter 1 . 2/4/2012

A lot of parts really made me laugh, and fics that make me laugh are EXTREMELY rare!

Just... words cannot express my love.

Rei Uchiha339 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was actually really good. I enjoyed it so much. You should do USCAN some more.
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
As a Canadian, I just want to say this is probably the most in character fanfic of Canada I have ever read (as in, most like what I think the national personfication of Canada would be like), and this was absolutely hilarious! :D And of course we love you guys! We'll only beat the crap out of you with hockey sticks if you try to invade us or steal our beer and maple syrup. :P
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »