Reviews for It's Kind of a Funny Story
MadOwlNekoCat chapter 1 . 5/1
This made my day...

America such a stubborn ass... But a sweet one.

Also Canada is hilarious... I love my nation so much.

So thanks!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aha! I had been thinking about one scene from this story - the one where America's CIA is caught by Canada's CSIS and is sent back to America with a box from Canada of "fun things" - but I couldn't remember what it was called or who it was by. I went through my favorites and saw your name, and lo and behold, there you were! I enjoyed this oneshot every bit as much as I did the first time, and I figured maybe this time I ought to let you know as much.
Damn Tired chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was awesome ijyrdthfhbeybvkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Love love love, I don't particularly ship them but I loved this TOO much!
nina chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
iamtheredangel chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
HAHAHAA omg that was hilarious.
annie chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
we will beat you with hockey sticks, we show our love with them. you should feel honored, they are our prized possessions ;)
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was absolutely hilarious and a joy to read. xD Keep up the good work.
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ya, we love you guys!
And I love this story! It's so cute! Instafave!
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Americest FTW! Yes I agree the Canadian's want us. They are just playing shy right now XD
Dude this was like one of the most fantastic fanfics I have ever read.
It made me sigh and see things from Canada's side. And it made me laugh seeing how determined America was. And the fantasy list was epic sauce. I love the last line too. Good Job with this thanks for writing it!
yaoilover6 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
rotflmao that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo cool! MAPLE3
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hahaha! I loved how you personified Alfred. He's just hilarious. And the little tidbits like him reading Canadian history and trying to sneak into the border was funny.

Chiptune chapter 1 . 2/4/2012

A lot of parts really made me laugh, and fics that make me laugh are EXTREMELY rare!

Just... words cannot express my love.

Rei Uchiha339 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was actually really good. I enjoyed it so much. You should do USCAN some more.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »