Reviews for The Most Interesting Man in Mass Effect
N7HG chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Now that was hilarious. I realize you probably won't see this as the last update was two years ago, but dude, that was hilarious.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Dude, seriously, if you are capable, CONTINUE WITH THIS!
Da Burls chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Fun piece of work, definitely amusing to read. The first section seems reminiscent of Top Gear's descriptions of the Stig. "Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves..."

Cheers,

M
JamesK716 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
He once told an elcor to speak clearly, the entire species followed his advice.

-EPIC win
JamesK716 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
He trolled the Tali Support Thread on the Bioware Social Network; he was the only one to make it out of that alive.

-win.
JamesK716 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is complete gold, actual made me laugh, great job!
iOnlySignIn chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
"He is Hans Zimmer's muse."

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHH!
Janizary chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
"Then come back twenty years later and..." - Best line!
walkingdisastersharkchild chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Ohmygosh. If I didn't embarrass myself at work today laughing from this, I just did in front of my family.

Sat there, pointing out references. Some people at work even joined in. Especially the Skyrim one. All day today.

Love this, always.
digijim95 chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
I know what you mean about haters. I've read stories where Miranda is a cold-hearted, xenophobic, bitch, who takes everything Cerberus does as holy orders. Obviously written by someone who didn't bother to talk with her. Looking forward to kore SoS although you still only have the one chapter for James Vega and Sgt. Whiskers. Can't wait to hear from you again.
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Bahahahahaha. This never gets old...I love the sheer amount of wit and references that went into this. Love. Also, MLP? Fluttershy. What. XD
SihaKatieKrios chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Ooh the team fortress 2 sniper! Yay!

Methinks I should do a Most Interesting Woman version starring Miranda...btw, I recently posted Miranda's Rap. Go read it! : )

XOXOKatherineXOXO

P.S. You're forgetting all about Soap MacTavish.
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Niiiccceee. Great work as always.
Zero612 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Love this fic. And just remembered I subconciously made a cameo. Now i feel kinda bad. Oh well, my favorite was The arrow in the knee. Skyrim FTW.
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Great work. Everytime I see this fic updated, I know I have something to look forward to. I laughed, reread the entire fic and it is all still just as funny as before.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »