Reviews for The Boy Who Never Knew
ALBA chapter 2 . 9/8
wonderful story
spk chapter 2 . 9/2
I love your Lost Traveler stories and therefore receive a notification whenever you update anything. I happened to find this story when I was searching for "The Boy Who Died Alone" due to your recent "Rewards" update. I am so glad I found this. The first chapter was absolutely amazing! Love the way you wrote Amelia and especially how she went off on the Headmaster & Heads of Houses. I liked this chapter's insight into Harry, but it feels incomplete. I notice that your AN says you will continue this, but also noticed that it is marked as Complete. So I sincerely hope you will come back to it because like your other readers, I'm interested to see where it's going. :)
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/3
i really miss this story. please continue it, i want to see what happens at the wizengamot and what happens to dumbledore and the dursleys. i really want to see harry meeting sirius, the tonks, ect as well as his summer without the dursleys. i would love to see how things change in the rest of his years at school
firebluebird2006 chapter 2 . 7/17
um are you going to continue this story?
RHJunior chapter 2 . 7/14
has this been completely abandoned?
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 7/1
Sad but good. The first chapter was enough though.
Very good start.
More, please?
Thanks for writing.
noreenklose chapter 2 . 6/3
More, please.
At the very least...show the Dursleys and Dumbles getting what's coming to them. Justice!
daisycb chapter 2 . 5/12
I wish you wrote longer stories. Your basics are really terrific, both interesting to read and thought provoking.
BJH chapter 2 . 5/11
A really nice idea and I look forward to seeing where you take this. With Madame Bones involved will Harry be pulled out of his shell or will he remain isolated?

I do have to say that I preferred the non-Harry POV of the first chapter to the typical Harry centric POV of the second.

BJH
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/11
Oh, I'm so disappointed that you've chosen not to continue your story. I thought maybe you would pack the second chapter full, including meeting Sirius and what happened to Dumbledore. This seemed to be pretty much the same as the things we learned from the Pensieve scene in the previous chapter, with a few extra things included.

I hope you change your mind and finish the story.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/11
Wow! That is one tightly-packed chapter! I can't wait to see what happens in chapter two!

I have to say, I was really hoping someone would slap Snape so hard that his head would spin clear around on his neck. How clueless is he, really? Your Snape didn't really say anything new; however, when his comments were applied to your incarnation of Harry, they were so ludicrous as to make Snape seem either insane with hatred and jealousy ... or confunded in some way to be unable to see the real Harry. Either way, I don't think anyone would have cared if she had given his head the "Marge Dursley treatment." (I assume everyone understands me.)

I can't wait to see what happens to Dumbledore and McGonagall.
yngoldfogee chapter 2 . 5/2
I've enjoyed reading these two chapters and hope that some day you will come back to it or someone else will adopt it.
Albionia chapter 2 . 4/25
I would love to see this expanded into a full longer story, it's really great.
LWJ2 chapter 2 . 4/2
chs 1 & 2

Interesting premise, I have enjoyed these two chapters. I hope you resume it some day. Thanks for sharing your story.