Reviews for The Boy Who Never Knew
SassyFrassKerr chapter 2 . 5/6
Interesting so far.
LadyAilish chapter 2 . 3/15
LadyAilish chapter 1 . 3/15
The summary and completed story status grab my attention. It has an interesting vibe to it. I'd like to see the author continue, but I see it's up for adoption, could you please add a chapter directing us to the adoptee's whom have picked it up so we aren't left hanging?
firebolthallow1572 chapter 1 . 2/9
Yes you should continue or give to someone else.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
interesting
Philosophize chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I hope you do continue this...
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I enjoyed this :)
Nytefyre chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
This is marked as complete, despite the a/n stating it would be continued... Wish it would be...

Thanks for writing and sharing.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
I would love to find out what happened to Dumbledore, Fudge and umbitch.
bjon66 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
This was a pretty good story.. The second chapter i liked because i shows Harry's point of view.. i hope to see more of it..
Doom chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
this is complete to you? abandon dead story anything but complete. I only read complete stories so it pisses me off to find the back of the book missing... so in review story sux dont read it cause its just basic background info.
NabikiB chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Didn't really need Harry's POV, actually. We were looking forward the confrontations so this was a bit of a let down.

Sorry, just being honest.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
This was a bit more information, but from Harry's side. As I commented before, this would be an interesting start to a longer story.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
The third-person descriptions are a bit dry; the story simply recounts events with little or no dialog.

That said, this is an interesting beginning to a story. It would be a good starting point for something longer and more elaborate.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Wow. This is just... Wow. I love it! The portrayals, the emotions, the plot—albiet an overused one—were all excellent! I admire the fact that you managed to keep my intrest when introducing an old concept of the Harry Potter world.
Also, thank you for not making the elder Dursleys extravagantly physically abusive. While there were incidents of phsical abuse, they were isolated. I always got them impression that the physical abuse was mainly from Dudley. I believe most of the abuse Harry suffered was emotional and educational, coupled with neglect. Unfortunately, most fanfiction authors take the idea of Harry's abuse a bit too far.