Reviews for God Save the Children
Jennifer White chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
If Sally's eleven then Amy would be a four year old. Never mind this is an AU. The write up is great but one thing that a reader would see is that it's a very long to attract more people maybe make those sections into individual chapters.
Jennifer White chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Really gripping on the way you re-tell Tikal's life about her father and when Chaos came to form. One thing you missed on describing is the chao that was floating around to stop the father. And that's what released Chaos into killing the hundred. Another point I think you should include is where she and the chao get pushed to aside and she stares in shock and then tires to stop Chaos.
I think that's all.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Awh, I hope this story isn't dead! I've been waiting a year since the last update... not to sound impatient or anything...
Hylius chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
Great to see that you've had time to update this! Your writing is still great. While this chapter does have that "transition chapter" feel, it's still a good chapter and I hope it's a sign of things to come. Eagerly awaiting the next!
Hylius chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I certainly hope this story isn't dead as I've enjoyed both it and your other story. Very good writing and I'd hate to not see any more work out of you.
xXCookieGiverxX not logged in chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Hi! At first, I was alittle reluctant to clicking on this story...but I absolutley LOVE this story!

It's long,in depth,barley and grammar of spelling mistakes,and simply amazing! Seriously can not wait for the next chapter!

Love with a Chocolate Chip Cookie,

xXCookieGiverxX
Asher Tye chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
This is... FANTASTIC! Seriously, the story, the characterizations, the plot. this is excellent. I can't wait for more.
Hylius chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Another chapter, another excellent read. I wouldn't be nervous about this at all, I'm enjoying every scene so far, wishing I could write that well.

I only noticed 1 or 2 small errors near the ending. And the cliffhanger... you're mean, you know that? Can't wait for the next chapter.
Hylius chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Really liking this so far. It's well written, I really enjoy the language style. The story already has my attention with just the prologue, and I eagerly await further chapters. Really good work so far.