Reviews for Blue Monday
Chiseplushie chapter 7 . 3/21
Love this story! I know it's been ages, but I hope you keep writing. :)
-Chise
silver chapter 7 . 2/17
Urrrggh it has such a good plot to it and it breaks my heart a billion times thinking that this is never ever going to get updated.. /3
meggi chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Where's the rest of it, I need to know what happens?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Will you be continuing this story? I find it quite intriguing
Ayla27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Wll you ever update this story? I mean, it's just sad that you'll leave it hanging here. It's such a bittersweet thing to read that I find it rare to find nowadays. The hate/love between Hermione and Draco is so subtle yet appealing to me in this story. They're not that dynamic but something complements them with one another, barring the fact that they have a lot to sympathize with each other. i really hope that you haven't given up on this story yet. Hope you're doing well.
FadingAshes chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
OMG!
You have to update real fast!
This is so goooood!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Can wait for the next chapter
rebecca chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
hi I really loved this story could u do some more episode I wanna find out what happens next
ememz chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Soooo good! I love it! I was heartbroken to get to this chapter and see that there was not another after it :( But, alas, I shall wait patiently for the next!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Please continue this story? Many people haven't forgotten this fic. I know Vows and The Good Girl must be taking your time, but I hope you'll pick this up again.
peanutbutterj3lly chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Your chapter title was very fitting. Cruel intentions? Is that what you have in mind for readers breathlessly waiting for your next update?
Kidding aside, would love to know how this turns out!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
You know what? I'm going to stop reading your unfinished stories. It BREAKS my heart reading these wonderful, beautiful stories and find that they have not been updated for how many years! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! It was getting juicier!
paperplanet chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
BRILLIANT! Just got the chance to stumble across this story, it's a shame it's unfinished though :( update soon please!
firecrushedcat chapter 1 . 9/7/2013