Reviews for Exseed
Oran T chapter 1 . 10/1
A masterpiece written by a masterful author. :)
TestOut PC Pro chapter 1 . 2/9
You gay
Majestic War chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
Love it. Keep it up. This inspired me to write a Wizard101 FanFiction myself, but I doubt mine even matches your description and the way you put your entire body into this. I absolutely loved this and am patiently waiting for the next chapter. Fate is my favorite, hope he goes Death, cause necromancy is just incredibly, horrifyingly awesome. What more can I say? This was the best FanFiction I have ever read in my entire reading of FanFictions of this caliber. EPIC.
Lewascan2 chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
That was amazing, a truly amazing story. A work of art. I really hope to see a sequal in the future. If you should happen to write one, just let me know. I'll definitely read it. :)
NightSkyWolves chapter 21 . 2/10/2013

Most of them are... decent, but a heck of a lot of stories are the same thing. Yours, however, is amazing!

The plotline is creative, the detail is beyond amazing, and the word count. O.O

Probably one of the best stories I've ever read.
Galactica Z. Stellar chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
I really feel your words. Your heart and soul is totally into to your work, it's one of the reasons why so many admire you as an author. It makes the story stand out so much and... Are you sure you're a novice at this? Let me be the first to tell you "I don't think so!" Yeah, mister, you're talented alright! These people talk about your stories all the time. Every last one of them claiming this to be up there, UP THERE, to be one of the best Wizard101 fanfic. Geez...aren't you sick of all these nice complements? XD

If a criticism is what you've been looking for, I don't have any on me, unfortunately. It's also amazing how you've cooked up something simular to the main Malistaire plot line, but with your own special ingredients, making it taste even better. IT IS DELICIOUS! Tell me, what's your secret? :P

I have my napkins and plate ready, serve another slice when ya can! (No worries, I am patient ;) )
Wizard101 Welfare Department chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Thank Goodness! Finally, a story to be proud of in these archives! :D

I'd best introduce myself ...

Greetings. I am Falcon, a member of The Department of Wizard101 Welfare.

My job is simple enough. I will be telling you EXACTLY what I think of your story, with no unnecessary cruelty, no profanities, nothing untrue in the slightest, and NO SUGARCOATING. In case you are unaware of what this means, sugarcoating is making something sound better than it is, or trying to be nice while speaking about it.

Darned speech ... as a member, I'm required to post that at the beginning of every review. O_O

Anyways, on with my job! :)

I am pleased to say that I found nothing wrong with this story. :) The title is intriguing and the summary is interesting; it drew me in immediately. :)

Your author's notes were clearly marked, and they weren't overloaded with useless information.

The spelling was spot on, and the grammar was perfection-including the dialogue spacing!

The characterization of the canon characters was beautifully done, and the O.C.'s were added in perfectly. I feel like I know them well enough, but not *too* well, and you didn't spend too long describing them or the setting. :)

Your story is absolutely flawless and beautiful in every way. I can barely stop reading; I can't wait to read more. Thank you for writing this; it is fantastic. :)

If you would like to speak with me or any of the other Department members, please feel free to visit our profile. Thank you once more for writing Exseed; my Department will continue to read this, for sure. :)

Falcon of The Department of Wizard101 Welfare
wizard101wyverngirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
The beginning is so mysterious
Fantasia Mist chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
The only thing I can say is that I am already a fan.
lunarphase chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
ok good o; I hope Malorn and the others are ok though o.o..
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
! LORD NIGHTSHADE IS IN THE HOUSE! XDDDDDDD That sounded slightly moronic/morbid/creepy... O_O

But still...

WOOOOOOOT! He's my favorite boss EVER! XD I have no idea why O_O

-Firestorm N.
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 19 . 4/28/2012

That's about all I have to say.

I am too busy being in shock from the freaking awesomeness of that chapter to think of anything to say.

lunarphase chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
O_O so Malorn's a bad guy? -.- Oh no...
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 18 . 4/7/2012