Reviews for Used and Abused
I think this is darling !
Jazmin chapter 16 . 6/19
I loved it it was the best story ever
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 16 . 1/12
Loved it. Bravo.
fayth chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Just in the first two chapters alone I already see a ton of problems.

I'm not doubting that five men could eventually get the drop on Ed, but he's got automail, alchemy, and a ton of fighting experience. He won't go down that easy. Not unless they managed to knock him out before he knew they were there.

After being raped and DP'd, Ed isn't going to be able to get up and run to Roy's office. He'd be in way too much pain to do anything other than lay there for a bit before dragging himself up and limping slowly to Roy's office. His reaction in Roy's office also seems out of character.

There is no such thing as a normal rape, and the term is really offensive.

Did you even bother to research? No doctor is going to be able to tell that Ed was DP'd. The amount of semen might suggest multiple partners, depending on how fresh it was and whether they knew the time frame for how long Ed was being raped, but tears and stretching won't say anything. Definitely won't tell doctors Ed had two guys in him at the same time.

For one, it's not like the hole would stay stretched open for that length of time. It starts closing back up once there's nothing in it. For two, just one guy can do a LOT of damage, depending on how rough he is and how many times he rapes, so Ed having a lot of tearing means nothing in terms of DP. For three, there's always the possibility of fists or objects as well, so no doctor would just assume DP even if they could tell by stretching and tearing. Which they can't.
EmiEmi96 chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I have this feeling that you kind of don't like Winry o_o'
EmiEmi96 chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
So... Cute, but so... Sad ;-;
Roydrivesamustang chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Awesome fanfiction!

I see that you ask in your author's notes...for an honest opinion. So this is going to be a rather blunt opinion,okay?

I like the it slowly jumped in,if that makes any sense (probably didn't ) I also like how Ed was vulnerable,but not too vulnerable,even in a rape ,I just can't stand it when writers make strong characters like Edward turn into little blushy uke me nuts.

For some reason,I didn't like Leona that seems too much like an unnecessary side character to me.I don't know can you even close up a wound with fire?

I also think that your author notes are a bit too notes before and after the chapter should be okay,but only very brief.
Also,is the fanfiction complete?It doesn't have the "complete" symbol right next to it,if you know what I mean.I'd really like it if you finished it and/or write a sequel.I'm really curious to what happened to the rapists.

...Shit,that was a pretty lengthy and formal,wasn't it?I also sounded like a complete bitch trying to critique,sorry.I hope you respond to my shitty review though,even though you probably won't 'cause this was written like 3 years up on the good work ;3

PS:Why do you hate Winry so much? TT She's pretty chill
Guest chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
Please update
Knives or Pens chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
I would love an epilogue! It would be great! like what happened to the rapists, did roy and ed marry, what happens to the military, ect. It would be awesome! Plese, plese plese!
EllaJuroku chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 16 . 5/2/2013
Awww adorable ending! This is the second time I've read this story, its just *that* good. :D I love the drama! Ha and I love when Roy goes all sadistic on the the Leon and Felix. Haha. :D
Geckoshan chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Great story!
Fullmetal Vampire Lover chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
Yes. this is what I was waiting for XD... I'm such a dirty person XD
Fullmetal Vampire Lover chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I want them in my bed too... I want them so bad XD
maiakahana244 chapter 16 . 11/24/2012