Reviews for K'ON: Song of War
aznxa21 chapter 7 . 2/2
Holy crap... You manged to turn an anime about fucking tea, er I mean music, into something bad ass. Damn shame this was abandoned.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I first clicked this story, fully expecting a crack-fic. Instead, I found a fic that seriously puts the world of K-On into the Grimdark Milky Way Galaxy while somehow keeping the characters more or less in-character. I really like what I found, and I hope HTT has more time to rock in the future, they might be a good asset for morale that way. By the way, am I the only one who finds the idea of Yui as a psyker mildly terrifying? Oh, wait. Now, I'm imagining her as an Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus (even though that should be averted since she probably won't be put on one of the Black Ships)... "My chief weapons are fear and surprise, Azu-nyan!"(Explaining her job to Azusa here.) Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Pugums chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
make next please
Tastychainsaws chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Chapter one, absolutely loved. Build up was great, and there is a sense of foreboding epicness. The subtle WH namedrops were done well, providing decent build up.

Looking forward to more.
Le loup de Kaiser chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I'MNOTCRAZY1

You can say that for anime in general. Why give cartoons-the most hilarious thing in the universe, a background, compelling music, and intricate storyline?

Our answer: WHY NOT?

yes it is hilarious and it makes people curious. And that's why I wrote a crossover of it. And it's also why why people read it. Isn't that the reason you even read it and reviewed? If so, then my work succeeded.

Thanks for the comment by the way. Hope you have a nice day. _
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
The idea of a K-ON!/Warhammer cross is hilarious. The two are on totally opposite sides of the serious spectrum. I just don't see why someone would actually WRITE it, let alone READ it, unless it's played for teh lulz.
konnichi1wa chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
wow... That was interesting. Never thought Warhammer and KON could be compatible in any way, but I congratulate you for somehow succeeding in not only making them compatible, but making a good story as well.
Obssesed Nuker chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
So...

Hmm, I was figuring for the fic that Yui was living on a planet in the Imperium that, with the exception of some top government officials, was kept largely ignorant of its true status.

That would make more sense then 40K terms suddenly being created in the 21st century.
Obssesed Nuker chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Holy hell! Of all the crossovers with 40K...

I don't know whether to bash you over the head for tossing one of the anime's that I watch to lift my soul into the horror of the 41st millennium or shake your hand for managing to thus far pull it-off!

I think I'll go with the latter. Good job!
exterminatus1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow, of all the anime series I see being parodied by WH40k, K'ON was not the one i expected.

This chapter reminds me of the Guard novel 15 Hours and the movie Full Metal Jacket which you mentioned. When i saw the story i imagined this to be some sort of crackfic purely for fun.

Now reading it, I'm sure you're building this up for a pure GRIMDARK setting in the far future.

Doing a fine job so far and hope this would progress well.