Reviews for Dissection
roxan1930 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Sweety, he called 'doctors activities' weird and not you. Please don't kill him ever... *puppy eyes*
I wish to Fly chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
ROFL!
Sparkle Girl 1998 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lol that was awesome!
Daniela chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun XD
Angel chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh shi*, I am scared now. Im not getting involved, DONT HURT ME.
Yunuen chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
vaya, Leo y tú se llevan bastante pesado, pero estoy de acuerdo con Leo, eso de las disecciones tambien me enferma TT ¡sí también he estado en una mesa de operaciones! (mmmhhh... ya tengo algo más en comun con Leo n.n ) pero de verdad espero qe no lastimes a Leo, Who, más te vale n.n

sigue escribiendo n.n
peekaboo12 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
wow... Thts cool... Are you gonna add to this
bluepickles92 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
LoLoLoLoLoLoLoL You are magnificent! This is hilarious :D

I had so much fun dissecting things in my biology class...well I didn't like dissecting the rat so much, rats are too cute to dissect, but dissecting the frog was a blast!
Ivona9297 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wierd story.

But you totally had me lauging XD

I love it.

Somebody who's not an enemy finally defeated Leo :D

GO Who! XD
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ahh, this was awesome! I love how Leo comes back for his katanas and tells you that you're weird! Poor Don! And I like how people were so shocked that Leo and Who were fighting! But I can undetstand why Leo would be uncomfortable with the subject of dissection. So funny! Especially when you said that it made you hungry and Leo felt sick. Sorry for leaving so abruptly last night without warning, but my internet went down. I tried to revive it for like 2 hours before I gave up. I had to read and review this from my PHONE! Cause I have mobile network. Thank you, AT&T.
Keiba Namid chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
OMG LOL! So funny I loved it!

Haha break some awkward nothing to talk about silence on the chat why dontcha? XD

Thank you for this and BTW LEO FAILS APICALLY!

XD

~Keiba~

:D
dondena chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Funny story. Loved it. Is this idea thought of from Captive Freedom at all? I'm not offended if it is. It's fine.