Reviews for Heads or Tails
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Very nicely written!
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was absolutely wonderful to read. :) The whole thing being a dream and the metaphors and going back to Shizuo 3 It was amazing!
Bobtastico chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You're awesome, 'nuff said. Lol
jusqualafin chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I really loved how you portrayed Shizuo. ;o

(sorry, no inspiration for a review XD)
twinkletwinkee chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Something is wrong with me as I have been stuck in depressing stories for two days now. And this made me shaky and creep out of my tragically depressed thoughts. This is very shaking. And Izaya's dream! Oh my God. It's so...I don't even know what word to put it in.
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That just blew my mind. In the good way. :)
DreamGamer chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This story is so beautiful. You put so much emotion into it, that it made me cry. I can't simply find words to use to describe how I really feel about this. You are an amazing writer.
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow. I don't know how to describe this XD
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
wow! this is just wow! I love it!

At first, i was in a panic that Shizuo and Izaya were going to die and wonder what the rest of the story will be about. I thought that Shizuo will pull Izaya into his embrace and protect him that way when they both fall onto the concrete. And Shizuo will die but Izaya will live. I know I know that is impossible but work with me here. Sooo i was very happy and shock that the beginning part was only a dream, a metaphor dream!

hahahaha. I just gotta love the metaphor dream. hehehehe. Izaya was sooo cute trying to explain to Shizuo about the metaphor dream; insisting that Shizuo died with him and he allowed it. Adn i think this line has tobe favorite line so far: "'Besides, Izaya. You're the one dreaming in metaphors. Not me.'" Hahaahaha. Just gotta love that witty comeback from Shizuo. _ But Shizuo did understood what the dream meant. And I am sooo happy that Shizuo and Izaya are together again! They are meant to be, despite their relationship being disfunctional. :)

Again just love love love this story! You have such a way with words! And i love it!
Pezlie chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
The first part of this story in particular, with them falling... It was so beautiful, my heart feels like it's bursting. I want to cry. They're so perfect for each other, so much pent up hate and rage, so much potential to try and right their intertwined, spiraling lives... Ngghh 3
KaganeTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
BAHHHH I CRIED, LIKE SRSLY CRIED!

I'm serious, I cried really hard. This was very touching emotionally, it was very well written tooo!
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was so beautifully written! I loved it!
SanguineHearts chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I highly enjoyed this. :] You use such beautiful imagery and write the emotions well. Not gonna lie, I cried a little when Izaya and Shizuo were falling... Great job!
Dextris chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
In all honesty, the only reason I decided to read this was because the title made me think of Emarosa, then BAM! you used that song and I got excited.

Then upon finishing it, I was highly impressed.

The dream was so intense and gooooood3