Reviews for Learning, the Hard Way
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I hope this show runs for at least a season! It's really good, sometimes you just need a heartfelt drama, rather than just drama (like Grey's, but I digress).

Anyway, I enjoyed this story!
Amasayda chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Great one shot! Great writing! Thanks for sharing the story.

I am such a fan of this show - coulnd't wait for to open up this section! But you are totally right, people should really watch the show - help its ratings. Too bad I can't do anything about it, as I am sitting in Europe, hoping for all the other people to realize the greatness :-) of this new show! :-)

But then again, as long as I can read FFs, such as yours, I am content for a while! :-)Great insight into Ryan's mind ... love her character, feel a bit bad for her, although I am a huge Ben & Lily supporter.

I am looking forward to reading more from you. Have a great day,

Kat
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow. Good way for Ryan to find out. I wouldn't mind a few more chapters of how they evolve.
Jaye chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
It seems to be fairly well loved here in Canada...but then again when do they ever care about the canadian reception?
Dances With Monkeys chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
You did really good on this.

I'm worried about the show too, it really wasn't a good move to bring it in mid-season... I mean everyone already has their routine shows and it's hard to remember that 'new show' coming out that looks entertaining. I admit that I forgot too. So i believe as long as the network gives it a chance... It will pick up ratings.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was really good, I liked this. Nice to see it from her point of view.
Farrah Lea chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is a great and fairly realistic interpretation of what might have happened in the second episode. Like you I really am a Ben/Lily shipper, but I can't help but feel for Ryan also. Thanks for sharing.