Reviews for Sexy Stalker
EMO 96 chapter 5 . 9/2
This is good
I laughed at the Danna part because that's my sister/brothers name...that made no sense but I love your fics non the less!
Codename Jellybean chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
:) chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Wait… Orochimaru was jailed, but whatever happened to Hidan? O.o Either way, good job! I loved the plot, and I liked how Sasori was still as perverted as fuck! Yay for horny Sasori and Deidara! chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Could the word ever so possibly be "vibrator"? Oh, and I like this chapter in particular. :)
Cerulean Canary chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Sasori and Sakura have a child? Hahaha LOL it hurts me so fcking much. Why always Sakura? Why that bitch always ruins SasoDei? I hate SasoSaku like hell! At first I think this fic is awesome. I love chapter 1-6. But now chapter 7...sorry I can't read your fic anymore.
Well, thank you for your great fic (at least from chapter 1-6). I'll leave my review here.
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
SD chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
you should totaly do an Akatsuki, Twilight parody. it would be so fucking good and funny at the same time... just putting this out there... and i'm sure you could make it better then the original, no offence is your a twilight fan, but i'm sure it wouldn't be very hard.
SD chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Dx why the hell would you do that!? omg i was so sad when that bitch who dares to call herself Dei's mother, made him chose between her and Sasori. i definetly would've chosen Sasori in a heartbeat.
ah well, i can sense a happy ending on it's way so... yay :D
SD chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
holy wow that was amazingly cute! dammit, why's Itachi trying so hard to have Dei? in half the stories i read, he's trying to have Dei all to himself when everybody already knows that that blonde's ass belongs to Sasori.
oh and btw, i officially love you, not in a creepy, i'm gonna stalk you and sneak into your house and steal your hair brush kind of way but in an omj you put some KakaObi in your story. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THEY'RE SO CUTE. almost as cute as Neko's but not quite...
yeah... sorry for the rant. i tend to do that and go way off topic when i enjoy something.
SD chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
just thought i'd mentioned how much i love the fact that they live right next door to each other! that's so cute! and the fact that Sasori's bedroom is right across from Dei's, that just makes it better.
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Oh my god that is so funny and cute
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
This story is even more twisted than the first
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
bad Itachi why would Itachi stoop that low..Sasori is drunk oh this could get even better
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
I love this chapter and I'm really wondering how did Deidara get the lingerie? keep it up
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Oh wow I didn't expect that to happen