Reviews for Dei Ex Machina Rewrite
Smokeing chapter 8 . 8/7
I'm not much of a reviewer but I really enjoyed the story hope you write more later
Jonn Wolfe chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Very different and refreshing. Thanks for this.
Cleopatra Curtis chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
This story is amazing. Are you planning on making a sequel to it? That would be pretty cool. I love this story.
Hope06 chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
beautiful ending sad to see this story done but beuatiful
Mikee chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Nice ending. I was glad that Albus could talk sense into Hermione's mother and that she attended the wedding. Oh, and I also liked how Voldie was dealt with.

Thank you.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Nice wrap there, and good to see Ms. Granger able to get over herself somewhat, though wondr if there wasn't a bit more magic used there to convince her of what might be right? Anyway, again, a nice ending, and glad to see it be so harmonius.
10thWeasley chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
I hope we see an update again soon!
Hope06 chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
wow what a proposal wow amazing!
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Tragic story but pretty good.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Really superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Most excellent!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
bookwormqueen7 chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
it is really getting really good.
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Under threefold law, I would think that the sentence would be for forty-two years.

Aside from that, this tale has made sense and been very readable.

Thank you.
alix33 chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
"Harry gave a weak smile back, even though his whole body seemed to hurt. "Did you hear that the Dursleys got a trial date before the Wizengamot?" "What do you think will happen to them?" Ron asked, curious. "They've never sent a muggle to Azkaban before." "There is always a first time for everything," Luna said, giving a slight shrug. "They would certainly deserve it." "There aren't a lot of people who I'd say deserve a cell in Azkaban," Neville agreed, looking at Harry. "But from what you've said about what the Dursleys did to you… it-it seems… fair." Fair wasn't a word that Harry used much in his life but the notion of the Dursleys going to Azkaban… yes. That seemed fair." - Cool about the dreadful Dursleys going to Azkaban, just a pity there are no souls inside the Dursleys, IMO, for the dementors to feed on.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Vernon roared as he was dragged off. "I'LL KILL YOU, POTTER!" Momentarily breaking free of the aurors holding him, Vernon charged for Harry but was thrown across the room when spells from Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, and Molly Weasley hit him. Hermione stormed over to Harry's uncle and began kicking every inch of the man she could reach. "How DARE you do those things to Harry! You Bastard! Great bloody sod! You dirty, rotten son of a bitch!" She kept kicking the man, ignoring the others shouting at her. "'Mione!" Harry zipped his wheelchair over to her and grabbed the back of her robes to pull her off of Vernon. "'Mione, enough!" "And you!" Hermione went on as she whirled on Petunia and pulled a fist back to take a punch at Harry's aunt. The punch landed hard and Petunia seemed genuinely surprised at the attack." - Yay! for Hermone's sentiments and the expression thereof.

"I love you, Harry," Hermione replied, blushing slightly. "I'd beat them to a pulp if you'd let me," she added, giving a devilish grin. Harry didn't say anything but he dug in his pants pocket for something. He'd had a thought and realized that this seemed to be the perfect time. Pulling his hand out, he took Hermione's hand in his free one. "Ever since we met… you've always been there for me. Through everything… Even when no one else stood by me, you're always there." Hermione blushed even more. "Harry, you're being…" She stopped when Harry held out the object in his other hand. "Harry…" she breathed. "I know," Harry replied, grinning like crazy. "We're young. And there's a war going on. But I love you. And I don't want to go into this alone. I need you with me, Hermione Granger." Holding up his mother's engagement ring, Harry asked, "Will you marry me, 'Mione?" - AW!