Reviews for Eight Ball, Pocket
elizaka chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was cute!
MaverickPaxAPunch chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Risa was always my favorite, becasue "Sonrisa" means "smile" in Spanish... I like it how no matter what, she always has the ability to smile... though I always thought it was sad that she was parylized... so sad :( I wonder what I would do if I were parylyzed, but she has a lot of courage to not take an Unwind's spine... that was very brave of her. Thanks for the awesome story... it was sad and cute... well, sad to me... okay, I'm just a sap... anyway, thanks. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was great! :) i feel like the author could have bein writing it!
staywhole1615 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh. My. God. That was the single best fanfic I believe I've ever read in my life. Your emotion and subtlety is beautiful, and everyone is so in character. This really does seem like the missing end to the book, and you've made Connor and Risa an even cuter couple in my mind than they already were. (Which is kind of hard to imagine.) Lastly, thank you so much for spelling Connor's name right! A lot of people spell it with an "e-r" when it's "o-r". Great work, and keep writing!
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Eep, I was smiling so wide by the end. This was absolutely fantastic! I adore how you wrote Connor and Risa just hhnngg it was so sweet :) You really did them justice! I wish there were more C/R fics that were as well-written and perfect as this haha. Well done, good madam!

Greenie
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow. Really great one-shot. :)
obliviovsly chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I also just read the book, and it was great. Just like this story. You didn't make anyone OOC, and everthing flowed so smoothly. :) It was like this was a part of the book, the missing epilogue. I loved it :) Great work!
StrayHero chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I can so imagine this :) It's like Neal Shusterman wrote this in his book! The characters' personalities are portrayed so perfectly and everything just fits into place! Neal needs to make another book based on these two and what happens next xD Great job, though!
Book Light chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This story is well written. The events flows in a pace that is easy to follow. Every character is, well, "in character". Most admirably, the story contains depth, emotion and development for the characters. I love love love it. Thank you for writing it. :)
SPYforYOU chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hly Crap. I've always thought about this and you wrote this scene perfectly in every way. The pace was perfect, the question hanging in the air, and... just, every thing. Gah! I' love this. Made me feel all tingly in the gut. And it had the perfect touch of sadness.
SunshineLouver chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aw! This was so good and IC! loved it!
page chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
that was terribly cute! i loved it write more!
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Awwwwww! This is such a good story! I really like it!
WUMCSkilletFan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OH. MY. LORD. This story ROCKS! It is so... so... I don't know, I'm speechless! It's like Neal Shusterman is writing it himself! AH! Please continue! Please, please, PLEASE! It is SO good and it's going to KILL me if I don't know what happens next! And I (personally) don't think dying is very fun... better than unwinding though, you know. :)
Fireworks313 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
You know that feeling when you just feel, experience, or read something so touching, real, perfectly pitched and welled paced in romance?

Like when your heart skips a beat or your stomach gets that warm feeling, or when your face softens from the pure sweetness and emotion from a masterpiece of skillful writing?

I got that feeling mulitple times while reading this. It was perfect! It wasn't too overdone with the romance...it was sweet and you could just understand and feel the connection and love between the two in the story.

I loved how it has a history to it, and a realistic presense to it.

This story is amazing! You should update this story, often and more because this story is too amazing to just be left as a one-shot. Have any ideas...write it down in the lucid and exquisite way, like you have done!

And, maybe some other authors can read this and see how a oneshot should be done, with your story as the example.

Update this please, or write more stories. UNWIND needs more stories like yours.

And PS: I'll be refreshing every five minutes to see if you updated...but feel no need to rush.

Good, no scratch that, BRILLIANT WORK! Update please!