Reviews for Bosavian Screw Up
dolphinsiren is me chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
HOT, yes...!

Still we have 32 Celsius degrees here... and I didnt get a glass of cold water (as you had suggested before) . Instead, I had a LARGE black coffee, " Gibbsstyle"... " It keeps me cool " (dyĆ” remember? "sub rosa" ?).

I loooooved Ducky... he is so sweet !

;-)
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
OMG! This was AMAZING! Great story! Make a sequel... Hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]
Gibbs4Eva chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Loved it - very intense & hot! I bet Ducky was dying to question them both!
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Awww it's over already - but man you did not disappoint that was HOT! I hope to see more from this series. THanks
eng-sana chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
that was soooooo hot...thank you so much for a very beautiful and well written story...it's hsort but it's really good...I was hoping if you could really get Tony hurt...like really hurt and Gibbs really guilty about it so he is tender and sweet to his lover...please try?...thank you.
IsobelAnis chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Thank you! I loved the hot sex! Of course, I'm a pervert at heart.. But who wouldn't love that? Good thing I have to go outside now anyway.. The snow can cool me down. I just love this AU! Wonder if there are more peculiar side effects of being half Bosavian..? Like, food allergy? Could be fun!
LoveMarines chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
That was too hot to handle :D

thanks for sharing! X
tinkerbellblu83 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
That was cool hot and sexy all wrapped into one. Poor Tony. Hope you can come up with another story in the AU area that deals with this or in the Connection series. Can not wait until you post the other stories.
Lady FoxFire chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Are you planning to write more in this universe? I hope so
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Good for Ducky to check them when they wouldn't be embarrassed. Poor Gibbs doesn't remember a thing. I would almost say poor Tony, but no... LOL!
xenascully chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
wow! lol- pwp-nah, you fixed that for yourself by just making this a sequel to a story that was clearly filled with plot hehehe ;)

nice job! :)
finlaure chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
pant, pant, pant,,, what more could we ask, pant, pant, pant,,, except that the team finds out,,, which would mortify Gibbs to the point he would probably return to the jungle, with Tony of course. The only thing I could possibly tink of would be bilogically impossible unless there is something about Tony we don't know.
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
yaaaaaay i love it sooo far and cant wait for the next part please update soon i hate cliff hangers.

ladykale1985 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
more please more...
keembur chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
more please maybe hurt tony gilty gibbs?
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »