Reviews for Bosavian Screw Up
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hey Gunny,

Finally, a horny and out of control Gibbs! So,other than the obvious fun and games about to start,will Ducky and Tony be able to get Gibbs home before round two of "Gibbs Gone Horny"? Can't wait to find out. Thanks,lightnshadows
dolphinsiren77 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hi cliffie ! Good sequel so far!

The good doc at the hospital had no idea... he he !... A

" more " agressive and horny Gibbs? .. Even out of the bossavian thing, the simple idea would be appealing ,uh ? ...

I liked Ducky blinding the windows !...He is always so fine and considerated !
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Great start! More, more, more!
Megamii Pendragon chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
...i love you, please update.
eng-sana chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
AHHHH!...this is so hot and we havn't even read any thing yet...so great...so sexy...I want more and fast...thank you for the warning at the start...this cold glass of water did help me...just please will you do this thing for me?...will let Tony get hurt and Gibbs get really guilty?...that would be so great...I can't wait to read more...thank you so much.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Yes that is an evil cliffhanger but all will be forgiven if you update quickly! :-) Great start to this story and really looking forward to reading more.
finlaure chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
oh I had forgotten to read my own note,,, gee I am glad that it is 19f outside. maybe I will just go take a nice swim in the lake, a long one.
tinkerbellblu83 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Yes, I need the cold shower and the snow to cool off now. WOW, and you have not gone into detail yet.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Well you got me hooked! Can't wait for more!
Lygtemanden chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Thank you to your Beta for the advice, it was needed. I do hope you will update this shortly, as it is very hot!
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
evil cliffie!
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
GREAT START...that ER doctor had NO idea, that he wasn't dealing with a normal human being...when he said, the stuff that injected into gibbs wouldn't cause him any problems...except that he'd be more horney...lol.

keep it coming.

alisa
lilypadandprongs4eva chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
wow, amazing beginning to a sequel. im looking forward to more. hopefully soon. *glares threateningly* so yeah... update! (please)
xenascully chapter 1 . 1/24/2011