Reviews for Disappointment
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
This was interesting. You can see I was quite disturbed by Peter. I loved Mozz and El and Neal was very true to how we know him. Peter was true too, in his FBI mentality of guilty until proven innocent. It was just difficult to see Neal used. And even at the end doubting his self worth that anyone would come back for him. I liked the chapter titles and I don't mind that you ended at this point. I like the quotes in your profile, intriguing. I plan to read and review more of your WC.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
I am mad at Peter again. He can handsight that if he knew the risk Neal was taking he wouldn't have done it. At Peter's level and the level of the bad guy the OC people wanted everybody knew Neal's life was at risk. How can Peter so cavalierly take that chance? I feel terrible for Neal.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
I was really unhappy with Peter at the beginning, jumping to conclusions and ignoring Neal's injuries. I'm less unhappy now but I am disappointed that the doctor didn't protect Neal's privacy. I would think you would need consent before telling someone about rape.
Kas3y chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
I LOVED this, I also love how you made Neal hurt even more :P Keep up the amazing work :)
Olivia chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
Amazing fix, pure gold. Loved every second of reading it. X
Ilse17 chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
I'm not Peter's greatest fan, but I can't imagine him treating that way anyone so obviously in need for medical attention.
PippaFrost chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
OH MY GOD YOU EVIL HUMAN! POOR NEAL! I DEMAN A SEQUEL WHERE EVERYTHING IS GOOD AGAIN!
PippaFrost chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
WHAT?! ARE FUCKI- ARE YOU KIDDIN- WHAT?!
Vania de Paula chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Nossa. Quanta dor, tristeza... Que bom, que hauve pessoas que ajudaram e o apoiaram. Obrigada.
Nadamalki chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Oh snap!
annie rules chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
hey, i really loved this story :D :D
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
So wait.., I'm reading along, enjoying the story, but now I'm confused. Are we talking about -2 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit? Is that supposed to be really cold, or two degrees below freezing? I'm from the warm wet coast, so I didn't even know humans could survive -2 degrees Fahrenheit.
MarJan53 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
For a bunch of FBI agents they are pretty dense not one of themnoticed how much Neal was suffering
MarJan53 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Peter can be such an idiot not seeing what is right in front of him and asking the right questions just taking a report as truewithout investigation he would never do that on a case I am disapointed in him it is probably a way to move story along but I have a thing about people getting in trouble for something they didn't do
ClaMiAl chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
What a story! I loved the Neal whump and the Neal/Peter relationship recovery. There were some issues with tenses (switching between present and past tense), but that was a relatively minor problem.